1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustCurious

I tried setting the break timer to min 120, max 120 minutes (so it would take a break at exactly 2 hours. Resulted in the bot crashing. Error report sent.

2. Jhinn

Yea of course it would crash :p

Why would you want to break at exactly two hours of runtime?

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Seems to be getting stuck trying to teleport to Edgeville for me. I have to manually teleport and then the bot carries on fine by itself.

Legacy interface.

Code (Text):
    2. 00:11:34 INFO    Interacted with: Nature rift
    3. 00:11:39 INFO    Crafted runes
    4. 00:11:42 INFO    Teleported to: Edgeville
    5. 00:14:35 INFO    Walking to: Bank
    6. 00:14:36 INFO    Opening: Bank
    7. 00:14:40 INFO    Interacted with banker
    8. 00:14:40 INFO    Filling: Pouches
    Here is my setup:

upload_2017-4-21_15-51-1.png

Also it doesn't seem to be using the preset function. I've set preset 1 to have the pouches in my inventory and familiar full. Yet it manually right clicks > fill to fill them. I could be misunderstanding the preset function though.

#463 American Express, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. BigShot

Preset does not fill pouches

5. Jhinn

Hi!

It might not be teleporting because the sword is on your last action bar. Try moving it to a different one. Also, if you haven't already, please make sure chat is locked. I've explained how to do that in the overview.

Pouches do not get filled within the preset. It will fill them, and then withdraw the preset, unless one of the pouches break. If one of the pouches degrade while filling, it will manually withdraw the essence so it won't screw up the preset.

If you would like to be refunded, please shoot me a PM. If something is still unclear, let me know.

6. American Express

I've discovered that it has something to do with me alt-tabbing between windows.

I've tested this manually with no bot running, and if I alt-tab out of or in to RuneScape, I am then unable to use abilities on my ability bar (eg: the teleport function of the sword). The chat box is locked.

If I refrain from using alt-tab, the bot seems to function fine.

--
    A second thing I am noticing is that after entering the first layer of the abyss through an obstacle, it occasionally gets stuck for a few seconds:

upload_2017-4-21_21-42-46.png

Finally, what is the expected GP/Hour with this bot?

7. Jhinn

Lol it thinks you need adrenaline for something you don't have on your action bar?
    Expected GP/Hour is very hard to say. Really depends on your levels and what equipment you are using
    Max. gp/hour from what I've seen is close to 4m.

My setup was:
    Small, medium, large, giant pouch
    Abyssal titan
    Wilderness sword 1
    Double nature runes

I got around 2.6M/h with that setup.

8. American Express

Hmm okay, I'm using the same setup as you with 99 Runecrafting but only getting around 30-35 runs per hour. I forget the stated GP/H but it was lowed than 2M.

Will give it another go and see :)

9. Jhinn

I'm actually doing some bug fixing, as well as improving performance. I'll get to the bottom of this and figure out why it is slow for some people. Do you mind posting the logs from one of your sessions? :)

10. American Express

Sure thing. Sent it to you on Slack as Chrome kept freezing trying to paste it here :p

11. JustCurious

It generally averages about 48 runs an hour in my experience. Lower if you get pked. The highest I've seen reported in this thread (or prehaps the free version thread, I don't remember) is 51/hr. I'll use 48, since it's a happy medium and seems consistently repeatable. So multiply that by how many runes you're making.

So with all 4 pouches and an abyssal titan, you'd carry 74 essence per run. That's 3552 essence and 1.5 summoning pouches per hour. Total cost is 11.5k per hour.

For max profit, we'll assume we're making natures with 91+ rc, and that we've completed Hero's Welcome quest. That means double natures with a 5% bonus on top of that from the quest. About 7460 natures made an hour. It'll vary a little bit since over 91 rc will mean you have a slight chance for triple nats. At 410 a pop, that's a gross income of 3,058,600 an hour, and a profit of 3,047,100 per hour. A tad higher than that (maybe 10%) thanks to triple nats.

This is assuming you 91 rc and 93 summoning. Most people do not.

TLDR it's very profitable, but many other activities/bots will be more lucrative if you consider the initial time investment to gain the prerequisite levels. All that time spent leveling could be spent making money elsewhere. Opportunity cost and all that.

12. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro with a new update entry:

Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro v3.1.8 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

- Fixed an issue where the bot was not retrieving the wilderness sword 3 correctly.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot miss clicked on the familiar (inner ring), causing the familiar's inventory to open and resulted in the bot getting stuck.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot got stuck in the outer ring.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot got stuck at repairing pouches.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot did not stop after running out of essence.

- The bot status is now back to the correct place.
    - Increased the detection speed of the repair interface.
    - Added in new defaults for the break handler.

13. BigShot

I've only been making 2.5M with all the resources you said :/ Still not bad, though.

14. Jhinn

Which interface do you use? :) Legacy or non-legacy? Fixed or resizable?

15. JustCurious

An optimization:
    The bot is refilling summoning points far more often than needed. You don't need to regularly refill summoning points to counteract drain - you just need to fill it up prior to re-summoning. There's no need for the refill summoning point threshold bar. When you hit 0 points, your familiar does not disappear, and beasts of burden still function normally.

The only time the bot needs summoning points is for renewal of the pouch. Parasite needs 6, Lurker needs 7, and Titan needs 11. As long as you have that initial point cost, you're good to go. The bot also tends to renew the familiar super early - I've seen it renew with 8 minutes left. Really, we can cut that down to 3-4 minutes, since a run should never take more than 2 minutes anyway. The only items at risk are some essence so if the bot does get stuck somewhere and the BoB drops the items, it's not a big deal. (The fact it got stuck is far more concerning in that case).

By removing needless obelisk runs and stopping to renew slightly less often, we can probably squeeze in another 1-2 runs/hr

16. Jhinn

I'll see about changing that. I wrote it down in the to-do list ;)

Renewing the familiar is PlayerSensed, which means it's different for every user. It averages between 3.2 minutes and 11.7 minutes. What would be an acceptable range you think? Between 3.2 minutes and ... ?

17. JustCurious

Assuming a run can take up to ~90 seconds (45/hr) a minimum of 3 minutes (2 runs) is good. I wouldn't go earlier than 5 runs, so 7.5 minutes max. 3-7.5 minutes.

After thinking about it, there's an even better way to optimize.

Summoning has an initial cost and a drain cost. The total amount of points lost is equal to the level required to summon it. So for example, an abyssal titan is a level 93 familiar. It costs 11 points initially, then drains 82 points over 42 minutes for a total of 93 points used.

That means we can either:
    A) Maximize the time our familiar is alive by waiting as long as possible
    B) Minimize the time we spend running to the obelisk by resummoning early

Lets say we have level 62 summoning and summon an abyssal lurker (also level 62). It has an initial point cost of 7, and will drain us down to 0 summoning points at a rate of (62-7)points/41min = 1.34 points/min. So if we maximize the time alive (wait until <2 minutes remaining), we will have to run to the obelisk each time we want to renew Since we will be at (or about to be at) 0 points.

Alternatively, we can make it so we only need to run to the obelisk every other summon by summoning with 6 minutes left. 6 * 1.34 = 8. 8 points means we have enough to summon the new lurker.

Assuming running to the obelisk takes about 25% of the time of a run (and that's generous, probably less than that), it is more profitable to summon early (money lost on pouch is less than 25% of the profit of a double nat run).
    ---

All that text is a jumbled mess, but the implementation of our optimal rotation is much simpler. We don't have to work on timers for the middle renewal, we can just use summoning points. We know we need a minimum of 7 points. We'll give a buffer of 3 minutes (2 runs) before that. So it's simply 7 + 3 * 1.34 = 11. If we have less than 11 points, it's time to renew. You can apply the same math for parasite and titans.

---

Lastly, we just need to account for higher summoning levels. We just add some time constraints to things to keep things running smoothly.

So to put it all together:

Optimal rotation:
    Code (Text):
    1. If (timeremaining < 4.5-9min && points < 7) {
    2. renewpointsthisrun = true;
    3. //always try to renew points during a run so we don't have to run back to bank after obelisk
    4. }
    6. If (points <= 11 && points >= 7 && timeremaining < 15mins) {
    7. Summon();
    8. //resummon if we're about to run out of points and the familiar is going to expire soon
    9. } else if (timeremaining < 3-7.5min && points >=7) {
    10. Summon();
    11. //resummon if familiar is about to expire soon
    12. } else if (summondead && points >= 7) {
    13. Summon();
    14. //Something went wrong. This isn't supposed to happen.
    15. } else if ((timeremaining < 3 minutes || summondead) && points <7) {
    16. failsafe renew points and summon
    17. //we didn't renew our points during a run, so now we have to go to obelisk then come back to bank. Many things went wrong.
    18. }

Jhinn likes this.
  18. American Express

Thanks for the info, although I think you've got the price of nature runes wrong ;) They are ~230ea in Grand Exchange

Nevermind, I was looking at the 2007 Wiki by mistake!

19. Jhinn

Price has gone up :eek:
    414 now, damn! Sell at medium people, so we can all profit as much as possible! :D

20. American Express

Stuck at Wilderness wall with familiar interface open

upload_2017-4-22_10-37-59.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.