1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. Overwatch

Everything default , ice gloves , goldsmith gaunlets ticked and gold bars selected

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

It's implied that the GE restocking is broken right? It's never worked properly for me.

3. Blindguard

What about runescape settings? Resizeable, fixed or whatnot?

4. Overwatch

resizable , max zoomed out

5. Blindguard

Hmm.. I have to give it another try, I purchased 200k gold ore some time ago and planned to use it to get 99 smithing, but I maxed out at 500 bars/hour, and the bot got stuck. I always use resizeable so idk why it doesn't work, I tried both with and without ice gloves.

6. Overwatch

Recent game update might have caused some issue with the client/bot

7. shakingsky

Yo guys this Bot is just awesome. I have been using this for almost 2 weeks 8 hours a day using 4 accs in rotation and have not been banned so far. For me the bot works but my only problem is the amount of bars I get is far from the "average". But this bot alone manage to convince me to upgrade my account to have more hours of botting. I hope that someone can help improve the bars/hr of my botting sessions or the bot itself. Thanks a bunch to the author/creator of this script bot/bot.

Attached Files:

8. Spencer Harrod

works great thanks!

#428 Spencer Harrod, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  9. SilenceP44

SilenceP44 updated Silence's Blast Furnace with a new update entry:

Silence's Blast Furnace v1.2.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#429 SilenceP44, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  10. dexz31

Thanks for making this more efficient! Only thing in my eye's is that the gp calculator is off: upload_2018-7-10_14-41-51.png

Thanks for the bot!

Dex

11. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

12. subtiger

I think this is one of the best bots available in the store and I personally love it.

40-76 smithing so far with this bot.

My only "complain" (not really a complain) would be that it makes less bars than what you would normally expect.

I'm currently only getting ~1,350 addy bars per hour when the "average" is between 1800-2000 bars (if I were to do it on my own). That's with coal bag and endless supply of staminas on max zoomed out screen as well.

However, taken into consideration that it's a bot and the less "efficient" they are the less likely they are to be caught I don't mind this at all one single bit :) Keep up the good work!!

13. THICsquared

Seems to misclick far too much withdrawing, watching the mouse it scrolls down to cancel 4-5 times before withdrawing, slowing the bot down a lot. Doesn't really seem like a way a real player would withdraw either?

EDIT: Fixed size and zoom out seemed to fix this.

#433 THICsquared, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  14. HelloM8

Silence Crash.PNG Hey Silence, I haven't used the bot in a while. Came back after a month break, and the bot crashed on me twice within 30 minutes. I'm baby sitting it now, and sometimes, I catch the mouse spazz out in the bank menu. Not sure why it's doing that. This is my 3rd time starting it back up, and it's 28 minutes in, averaging about 1.1k Addy Bars. Which is pretty low for what I'm normally used to. If you could check that for me, it would be great!

Edit - 3rd time starting it back up also crashed after 50 minutes of baby sitting, and manually getting it unstuck.

Attached Files:

#434 HelloM8, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  15. meulsie

Have noticed after the last update the stamina pot now stays in my inventory, is this intended?

16. SilenceP44

Got back from vacation, hello again ^^:

The stamina potion always stayed in your inventory. I don't think it will save time to implement: withdraw potion -> drink potion -> deposit potion, because banking is the slowest aspect of this bot.

Ty for the log, will see what I can do to fix it.

@THICsquared @subtiger The withdrawing problem is well known. I've tried to fix it in the past and I'm still trying, just really annoying because it only occurs occasionally. (If you are wondering why this is: The bot R clicks coal for example and then fails to select withdraw-all, after which it keeps trying but has very weird mouse movements)

What bars are you smithing? The bot uses osrs ge if I'm not mistaken.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2018 ---
    Should work, but you need varrock tabs in your bank.

17. andyizcool

Would it be possible to add bucket refiling rather than needing to have them in bank?

18. smeagol99

Is it possible to make it press ESC to close the bank instead of clicking the X? otherwise it's a really great bot

19. SilenceP44

This is auto player sensed if you have close with esc disabled. No real reason for me to force it to every user to create a pattern ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

smeagol99 likes this.
  20. smeagol99

I really like the bot, it does the job and it's free. but something i've noticed is that i can't get above 1k rune bars/h. i've got coalbag/good ping. i've noticed that the banking seems very off, is this something you can fix yourself or is it RM related? thanks in advance