1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. SilenceP44

I'll push an update that should revert some banking changes I made that seem to cause trouble.

smeagol99 likes this.
  2. cas249

any1 else received bans?
    might've been because i took off anti stuck mode as a test but rip a few 99 accs (1 was like 35m xp)

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@cas249 I got banned a week or two ago on my BF side after only coming back to it for a couple days, so I'm taking a break for a while.

4. hugow

sometimes its really good and sometimes it bugs out got a longer time, even if i restart everythin it bugs out.
    from what ive seen its mostly at the bank but sometimes i get a massage than ive been disconnected from runescape and it stops even tho im not disconnected :p

5. HelloM8

BANNED a couple of days after posting this... Feels bad. I've been using this bot, and only been using this bot for the past 6 months or so. I had a feeling that the constant relogging and crashing of the bot, would lead to this. Also the mouse movements spazzing all over the place inside the bank when it gets stuck in a withdrawing loop was pretty obvious. I should've known sigh... But I can't really blame anyone but myself for this.
    Be careful when using this bot guys. After a year of playing and botting carefully. I'm finally banned lol.
    I also reported these issues to the creator multiple times, but he wasn't able to fix the problems in time. I got to 98 smithing haha.

6. LunianRS

Yep becarefull... The Bot seems to have quite some buggs and takes sometimes ages to do a simple task...

7. cas249

another 2 permas YEET

8. THICsquared

Any updates on bank fix?

9. SilenceP44

My svn commiting is broken. I have bugged @Cloud Already but no fix yet.

10. madafunka

recently it doesn't log out on completion. it just stops but doesn't log out and money is wasted unnecessarily

11. THICsquared

Any update on bug fix?

12. Ryan McHuggins

Are updates to this bot abandoned?

13. madafunka

fails to open bank and just stands there doing nothing until crash. clicking bank manually fixes issue temporarily. also gets stuck at belt. clicking belt also fixes this temporarily. also doesnt log out on stop

Attached Files:

14. dankeykkang

Just wanted to comment that the bank seems to be working fine for me but like 75% of the time it doesn't use the water bucket on the dispenser and has to keep going back to it in a rubberband like effect

15. madafunka

what bars u smithing?

16. dankeykkang

Gold now but I've managed steel and mithril without any issues. Have to use the goldsmith gauntlets though so now I have the annoying water bucket

17. wk64645

Experience rubberband effect as dankeykkang stated bot goes back and forth when using water bucket, though this time with steel bars
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 15, 2018 ---
    script bot updates must been abandoned looked at it recent update July… safe to say it's broken when you get banned 1st day.

18. Gearshifter

Your bot worked phenomenally until today's update was pushed. Now it seems as though the bot cannot recognize the bank chest, so I will stand there until either I click it or log out. Fingers crossed the developer sticks with it; have been in love with using it for nearly a month now <3.

19. cas249

this bot is not save anymore. acc will be banned within few days

please make some anti-ban changes

20. Timber

Can you please update this bot and make a paid version ? If updated could be very good. Thanks