1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. itzjustzee

Major issue with banking!!!!
    I've been using this bot with no issues for the past month, Today however the bot seems to click and open the bank successfully however it still thinks that the bank is not open. The bot was hovering over where it thinks the bank should be even though its open already for 2 hours today... so i'm most likely gonna get banned!! PLZZZZ FIX!!!

Attached Files:

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

That's a client issue, osrs was updated today and cloud or arbiter is working on a fix.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 18, 2018 ---
    Tutorial - "Help, today is Thursday and X bot is broken!

3. Krispytrip

hello im not sure why but the script bot seems to be running with some lag on my pc my computer should be able to run it no problem yet it seems to be running around 20 fps

4. joepp

hi im having trouble i have to baby sit it currently problems with the water buckets and cooling the bars keeps getting stuck also dosent withdraw them correctly gets stuck at the bank to but it is amazing got 2 mill exp with it so far

5. skillin_99x

I had this same issue yesterday when i was trying this out. If you are doing mithril WITHOUT the ice gloves this script bot sadly wont work. I spend 20min and got the ice gloves and now it works really well. There are a few (many) misclicks that makes it look to botty for me but we will see maybe it will make me look more human. Since everyone else at BF is doing their runs perfect. I attached a screenshot of todays progress. Didn't have one problem with it running however when i enabled the refill option for resources it went threw my bank and withdrew all the bars i had. The proceeded to sell therm about 15% below GE price atm. I wasn't a big fan of this, luckily i only had <5 of each bar. And purchased ore for mithril bars 15% above GE price. 15% is a lot of profit to lose IMO when buying/selling.

Overall 5/5 bot because in the end it does what it's suppose to just have to "learn" all these things in the beginning for it to properly function

Attached Files:

6. bergmanballa

it keeps trying to telly to varock when I have a varock tablet and not wanting to do what it needs to do I have to stop and restart to make it work .

7. cookbenj

Hi haven’t used your bot yet just getting reqs before I can use this bot, I just have one question I’m going to work on smelting gold ores to bars I’ve just got the ice gloves and the gold smelting gloves (sorry can’t remember proper name but does the bot switch the gloves so I get the bonus xp + the ice glove effect so I don’t need to use the bucket of water? Thanks in advance

8. CuppaJava

Yeah the bot switches between them as far as I know

cookbenj likes this.
  9. walshsean28

quick question, is there an optimal way to have your screen/camera? i asssume fixed and default zoom works best but i can't find it specifically on here

10. Nickert

Dear bot users,

while using the Silence's blast furnace, I've experienced the same issue multiple times:
    "Detected that bot got stuck. (ilillilll / 100), send the log to the author of this bot"

(Edited)

Attached Files:

#470 Nickert, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  11. skillin_99x

screenshot it and send it?

12. Nickert

I made 3 screenshots of the code. This time the bot implies that there is no coal left in the bank.
    Hopefully the screenshots help.

Attached Files:

13. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

Anyone still using this bot should probably stop.
    The current issues seem to be getting people banned left and right and Silence has been.. silent about any issues or fixes since July. I think it is safe to assume that he has abandoned this project.

14. zeepbel

The bot gets stuck at emptying the coal bag.

But as bitz said: Silence has been last seen >7weeks ago. So yeah, don't get youre hopes up this going to get fixed soon.

15. Musky

im useing this bot as of right now, and i can see that the bot ''thinks?'' that im useing ice gloves. its running towards the ingot cast, clicks it, run further to the bank and while its doing that it tries to use bucket of water on the cast, maybe have it so that when you add the coal to the conveyer belt it uses the bucket on the cast instead of walking to it first?

i am makeing steel ingots, i dont know if that has to do something with it, thougth id mention it.

other then that great bot! avg 2k steel bars/hr

16. CuppaJava

I'd definitely recommend using ice gloves if you're not a skiller, the bot works way better in my experience.

But also I don't think Silence is really updating this lately so make sure you're careful with it

17. Musky

noticed after i posted haha, just wanted to get 50 smithing, so im done now :)

18. gripen

why does the mouse keep spazing all the time

19. puddy5689

What is it that keeps this bot from reaching the max production rate of 4500steal/ph ? Is there a way to set it up to achieve that maximum amount?

20. jegersej

This is working fine for me, doing 3100-3200 gold bars/hr.

Edit: I only tested gold bars and have no intentions on testing other parts of the script bot. I have ran the gold bar part with staminas and ice gloves/gold smithing gauntlets for 6-7 hours now, still going steady on 3100 bars/hr

Edit2: Account banned, used the script bot for around 8 hours or so. Watch out.

#480 jegersej, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018