1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. Sampsutin

Bot having problem with coal…. even ihave over 3k coal in bank it missclick to "collect" option at bank and then shut it self down coz it dont know how to close that window

2. Triage

Bot still working flawlessly on my end for all ores except rune (not high enough level to test).
    I'm surprised how efficient this is after the update in June. Keeping it at 2-3 hours a day to minimize risk of ban, been working fine.

3. her0

Perhaps someone could help me out. I tried using it for a little, but decided against it after the bot kept repeating the same steps over and over. It'll repeatedly pause on the same squares for no real reason.

What's the optimal setup for this? I tried with resizable and then switched to fixed, but still produced the same things.

aleeec01 likes this.
  4. haxus

Any mains running this bot? I want to train smithing bad..

5. puddy5689

I'd be very interested in using and even paying for this bot if the rate of bar could be improved, i love everything else about it but most other bots out there are 4k steel an hour, wondering why this isn't ? and that is a thing that could be thinged, maybe in a premium version?

6. fjordtis

I am running it, been running alot of bots on my main late. No issues, and have stayed cleared of the temp ban so far.

haxus likes this.
  7. haxus

This is great to hear. I am not sure if I want to use it though personally because it has not been updated for a while. I might give it a go but if I do, I will be babysitting it. I appreciate it. I don't really want to risk my main with over a thousand hours on it of gameplay.

8. Hiroto

Upgraded to addy bars, doesn't seem to be having any issue aside from the occasional stutter step.
    1500 an hour with graceful/coal bag/stamina

9. ingeniuz

Guaranteed ban, the bot is oke-ish, i mean it makes 2k mith bars per hour...but you will get banned.

Fabreze and Hiroto like this.
  10. aleeec01

this bot is working okay, but seems too botlike, always stops at the same tile instead of just clicking right next to the ore conveyor. dont leave this for hours. ive got mine set to breaks every 40-70mins with breaks of 10-20 minutes just incase.

SILENCE PLEASE UPDATE!!! <3 this is the only blast furnace bot on runemate

Emmer likes this.
  11. FreshHerustic

Is this bot open source at all? I would love to work on this as a way to practice writing my own bots and hopefully fix this one for the community.

If not, no big issue I may try to build my own from scratch. It'll just take a bit longer.

12. ingeniuz

Bro that would be insane.. i would even pay for a premium

FreshHerustic likes this.
  13. FreshHerustic

Yea I'll wait a few days to see if I get a reply, if nothing I'll start tinkering around with it on the weekend. I'll let you know if I need testing and have you try it out if needed.

14. ingeniuz

Sure man, hopefully he'll reply

15. Emmer

this! The stopping at the same tile every rune looks hella suspicious

aleeec01 likes this.
  16. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

Thought I would all let you know that dude is not coming back. He lost access to uploading his bots (forgetting vital information) He pleaded his case to get his information and no one would help him. He's been gone for 3 months. The bot needs to be taken down

Emmer likes this.
  17. Emmer

Fuck. Sucks that this is the only "properly" working Blast Furnace bot available

18. ingeniuz

No, there is a new blast furnace bot, Atlas Blast Furnace...its way better dude, check it out

Emmer likes this.
  19. Emmer

Thank you, I'll give it a swirl.

20. Hassall

you say about - "They can vary alot depending on zoom, resolution, mouse multiplier"
    What would you recommend for these settings?