1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. nUg nUg

Works perfectly for me, restocking runite ores/coal sadly does not work, all the other ores do restock. If this can be fixed, it is a definite 5-star review!

2. SilenceP44

For people msging me. This bot is currently not maintained and will be fixed completely at the end of June.

3. SilenceP44

4. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

5. SilenceP44

This update was a push that was still pending from when my svn was broken. Now it's to be fine as I'm able to push ^^. Don't know what this update is btw, wrote it months ago

6. bobwill

whats the ban rate for the bot ?

7. Nickert

8. mangocrunch

Can I get banned with this bot?

Yes. I just got my first ban for 2-days on an account that ran this bot for 2-3 hours every other day. It wasn't a manual ban and the offence evidence says the account got picked up by their bot buster software. Didn't make that much money on the account since I used it so little (~6m), but I did go from 30-72 smithing with this bot. Have full graceful. coal bag, ice gloves and some quests done.

Does this work?
    Oh yeah! Did this shortly after I completed the "Knights Sword" quest and it ran well. It paid the guy 2.5k every 10 minutes every time it said I had to ask for his permission. Only complain is, I wish it would remember this so it didn't have to wait for the message. Another thing I noticed, is it didn't refill the water bucket if you choose that as an option. Would bank the bucket and tell you it ran out of buckets of water.

Screenshot:
    upload_2019-6-20_6-32-20.png

9. Mustafa Karzai

I start up the bot and it says "Detected that the bot got stuck." It doesn't do anything for about 5-10 seconds then proceeds to logout and give me that message.

Attached Files:

10. Blackfire223

Was this the only thing you were doing even only 2-3 hours a day? Or were you questing/slaying outside of running in the Blast Furnace?

11. mangocrunch

I was mostly doing smithing these past few days with a bit of other skills on the side. I trained skills like woodcutting, firemaking, crafting and fletching by hand after some smithing.

12. Blackfire223

Dang that does really suck. I know Blast Furnace as a whole is heavily botted so it could just be under a extremely watchful eye or the "software" they use.

13. lb25

The bot does get stuck for roughly 10s after leveling. Maybe that is a contributor?

14. Andrew Padron

Silence's Blast Furnace bot keeps logging out every now and then on OSRS while making runite bars and says "Out of Coal" when I have over 30k coal in bank and plenty of runite ore. MAKES NO SENSE! And yes im on a blast furnace world using a coal bag. Also yes I empty the coal bag before using the bot. And finally, yes that I have tried using the bot without coal bag and it still stops the bot and says the same thing on runemate client...
    PLEASE HELP!

15. puddy5689

I've been using this awhile and recently it's gotten slower? used to do (these are just amounts i do) 5500 steel bars in 1:50 consistently now its more like 2:20-2:30? What's changed :(

Edit: small change ik but adds up over weeks

16. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

This author isnt really active anymore so there hasnt been an update for this bot in over a month so nothings changed except some client updates which also shouldnt have affected the speed

17. bqboy

man the clicks on this are super inconsistent. whenever it goes to take the bars it walks up stands there moves to another spot stands there does it one more time and than finally takes the bars

18. Maccan96

Stopped working today, worked perfectly fine making mith/addy bars, might've been a system update that made this outdated

19. randomuser1234567

Will 100% get you banned within a day, I ran it about 10 trips and unfollowed. It clicks the map instead of just clicking to load the conveyor belt. Every single trip it ends up standing on the exact same spot east of the conveyor ramp, and THEN clicking the conveyor. Would get mass reported without a doubt.

20. Chingling1

I found an issue with this bot not automatically paying foreman every 10min. It seems to only pay foreman when it also is needs to refill coffer, meaning i have to make sure that the coffer is 0 and set coffer amount to 12k coins since it costs 1.2 per minute, to make sure that the foreman is paid every 10 minutes. Other than this no problems except for the previous post stating the bot stands in the same spot everytime when retrieving bars which it does, which makes it look like im botting. Thank you for the great work