Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discretion is advised
Viewer submitted a new resource:

Viewer's Area Maker - Simplifying your developer life

If you are a bot author, you know how we're always in need of delimiting action areas for our bots, although RuneMate offers a variety of area types, having to recompile our code each time to test if we are coding our area correctly slows down our productivity a lot. That's where the inspiration for this bot came from, with Viewer's Area Maker you'll be able to create any type of area in no time, generating the code ready to be pasted into your class....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make this take into account the current level? It always sets the plane in the coordinates as 0 (For Rectangular Area's at least)

Discretion is advised
Can you make this take into account the current level? It always sets the plane in the coordinates as 0 (For Rectangular Area's at least)

Not my fault

I simply use coordinate.getPlane(), therefore if it is returning the wrong plane you should report it to the client developers.
I tested it and it is returning correctly.

The plane displayed on the button is correct, however, the plane in the generated code is not.
See https://λ.pw/yhU

I simply use coordinate.getPlane(), therefore if it is returning the wrong plane you should report it to the client developers.
The plane is working for Circular and Polygonal, but not for Normal/Rectangle, not that much of a problem as it's only 2 coordinates to change in the generated code ;)

Discretion is advised
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Discretion is advised
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.