Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm trying to use the trial to see how it works. Unfortunately, it gets stuck as soon as I start:

14:44:25 [WARN ] [ InventoryHandler] Failed to withdraw 0 of ^Diamond dragon bolts \(e\)$
14:44:26 [WARN ] [ InventoryHandler] Failed to withdraw 0 of ^Diamond dragon bolts \(e\)$
14:44:26 [WARN ] [ InventoryHandler] Failed to withdraw 0 of ^Diamond dragon bolts \(e\)$
14:44:27 [WARN ] [ InventoryHandler] Failed to withdraw 0 of ^Diamond dragon bolts \(e\)$

Then it shuts down. Any idea why?

Doesn't pick up loot. Works great to kill Vorkath, paths great. Doesn't pick up loot. I can DM you the log if you need.

every time while banking at ferox using dueling ring it steps on the same tile to the west of the bank chest before restoring at the pool looks very robotic, could lead to possible bans. my script also crashed a bunch of times while i was configuring trying to get it to work properly and took about a dollar in credits off me if i could be credited id appreciate it if not no worries, thanks so far so good - 1 death i believe was due to lag on system i was playing tarkov at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.