1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Bob247

Trying to make a script bot that buys soda ash & buckets of sand from Trader Crewmembers at Port Khazard & deposits at the nearby deposit box

Is there a way to make it switch worlds?

2. Triage

I do not believe world hopping is implemented quite yet.

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Not yet, add it to the request and issues link. Was planning this but forgot.

Note1: The in-bot repository is now available for you to test. If you want community bots added send me a PM with information/instructions and requirements. Bots will instantly be accessible when I add them.

Note2: The RuneMate slack now has a dedicated channel for VisualRM. Join Slack via RM Homepage > Chat > Slack > search channel VisualRM

Triage likes this.
  4. meulsie

any ideas on checking if coal bag is full? Is that a var-bit thing?

5. tyb51

Correct.... Join us on slack, i will pin a post of currently known varbits

6. segfault

#226 segfault, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Triage and itsjustforfun like this.
  7. JoJo

is there anywhere with a basic tutorial i would like to get involved in this. Im sure that with some practice i can be very productive for you guys.

8. Senpai

I'm trying to make a herb cleaner bot but its keeps saying to Cache the Interface Condition. Can anyone help me with that?

9. Triage

Why are you using Interface Condition for cleaning herbs? Don't you just have to click the grimy herb to clean it, or is it different on RS3 or something? If it's a crafting thing, simply just use the crafting condition. If you are interacting with any interface, you need to cache your interface object with the Interface Condition node. Example is shown in my post below.

Also, join Slack for faster response for any questions you might have.

It'll come in due time, I started with this without any tutorial and no former programming knowledge. Just look through the pre-mode bots and get an idea of how it works, within a week you will probably have an idea of how it works and what to do. Also like I said above join Slack and if you have any questions of how something works, simply ask away.

#229 Triage, May 21, 2018
  10. jukkie

I am trying to simply close the bank if a certain condition has been met (e.g. if inventory contains raw sharks). I keep getting an error though:
    Imgur

You need to start your character with some raw sharks in the inventory and have the bank interface open.
    Any suggestions?

#230 jukkie, May 21, 2018
  11. Triage

You need to cache the container before interacting with it.
    In this case, find the Close bank InterfaceCompoment ID (in this case it's ID 12), and cache it before using interface interaction.

It'll look like this:
    [​IMG]

I did however already request a "close bank" condition, so until then simply just use this way of closing the bank if you need to. Also do remember "Close" is case sensitive.

Also note: the ID of the close bank interface probably differs from OSRS -> RS3, my example is OSRS. So find the ID with Visual Developer or the Development Toolkit.

#231 Triage, May 21, 2018
    jukkie likes this.
  12. jukkie

Wow thanks for such an elaborate answer! So just to clarify my understanding, the bank interface is considered to be a interfaceContainer and one of the components it contains is the close bank interfaceComponent which has a certain ID, which probably corresponds to the 'x-button' of the bank which can be clicked on to the close the bank?

Triage likes this.
  13. Triage

Pretty much yes, but when bank is opened anyway (due to you wanting to withdraw food), the only InterfaceComponent you need to specify is the component you want the bot to click, so in this case the "x" button of the bank, which is easy enough to find. In my case I simply used Visual Developer and found the "x" component (InterfaceComponent [12, 14, 11]), specified the ID (12) and cached it, then interacted with it with the Interface Interaction node. The Interface Condition node is really strong.

And no problem. If you want to, join us on Slack. I check that more often than RuneMate.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2018, Original Post Date: May 21, 2018 ---
    Also I totally forgot @jukkie you can simply use keyboard action node to close bank, which is way easier.

jukkie likes this.
  14. tyb51

1337Pike already gave a very elaborate explanation of how to use the interface component nodes. It is the most complicated to use (especially because you need to find the data for it). there is however a Bank closing method in the BankDeposit action node. (Its a bit hidden but there, I might also add it to the bank withdraw node.
    Most of the time tho the bank withdraw actions will automatically close the bank. (I might add a toggle to not do disable that tho for bank filling)

Triage likes this.
  15. segfault

But why complicate it with all these bank nodes and checks?

Just use the VisualRM preset for banking.
    It does everything. It deposits items, it withdraws items, it closes the bank, it finds the bank, it basically does all the banking.
    In certain edge-cases then it might not be able to open the bank since it will be standing stuck outside. In these cases you can just use a calculation node to check if you're in the bank - if you're not in the bank then walk there, and if you're in the bank then use the visualrm preset node.

#235 segfault, May 21, 2018
    Triage likes this.
  16. Mr Unknown

How do I make the ardy knight only withdraw food and not necklaces? I tried but instead of withdrawing an entire inventory of food it only withdrew 1 salmon.

17. Triage

Remove the necklace inventory condition and equipment condition, then untick necklace from withdrawal condition under it's preset.

[​IMG]

Though you'll have to wait until new version is pushed, as you can't change the VisualRM bank preset without it crashing. It's fixed in next release.

Correct me if I'm wrong @segfault, I assume the ardy thieving bot is yours.

18. Boot

I don't think coal bag is a varbit

19. tyb51

Ahh yeah misread that as a rune pouch :p. He'll have to use bools then

20. mew

mew

Wow this script bot has came a long way!
    I've made a successful ardy agility course bot!
    Will share file when it's completely ready