1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 How to appeal a ban or get unbanned on RuneScape

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Led, Jun 21, 2017.

1. gh0stbl00d

had a few unbanned and a few still permed :|

Savior likes this.
  2. javierd

got my friend unbanned before. for botting. i also know how to write effective letters that with the right info and address will get looked at and lead to an unbanning process. it is real i know that its possible. curious to see how that 2013 acct did after the appeal on a perma full red meter

Savior likes this.
  3. bluerose13x

how do i get an account from being unbanned????? kinda annoying i was sitting there talking and pking in wild and i was banned.....

Savior and javierd like this.
  4. javierd

@bluerose can you please give me some stats of the account. total lvl? quest points? username? i can help you out. I know what to say to jagex to get you unbanned. (y)

also can you please show your ban meter / ban log so i know what types of offences you comitted.

Savior likes this.
  5. bluerose13x

it says perm banned all the way, and the funny thing is i havent even botted on this account that was banned lol
    i was sitting there pking in wild at lvl 15 and killing noobs and picking stuff up and talking and they said i was macroing pking or whatever that is

Savior likes this.
  6. javierd

yes I see. I need to know the total level of the account? quest points and username. Whether you were botting/macroing or not is not relevant. It is what you say to them in an email that counts.

Savior likes this.
  7. bluerose13x

how do i even email them?

Savior likes this.
  8. javierd

what was the username of the account? they have an email address i have to look it up its in my yahoo mail. they are very hard to reach at jagex and have no phone number. i don't remember it off the top of my head.

also if you feel more comfortable pming me this info, that is fine too...

#48 javierd, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Savior likes this.
  9. Zantaryan

Do you plan to recover his account for yourself?

Savior likes this.
  10. javierd

no . i don't need an account.

Savior and fearlesskiller like this.
  11. fearlesskiller

Can you help me get the account unbanned? Its my accountt i made it... IT got banned for RWT so idk if its possible to get unabnned, i was sick of rs3 and i sold the account and they just banned it.... Maxed with 60ish invention, 550 days ingame etc.... Its sad that i cant use it for this long

Savior likes this.
  12. Sick

Sick The Real

i just appealed three accs that i have gotten banned, but im not sure what to expect. two got banned years ago and where on different IPs and it took two times to get caught before being perma. one got banned on 2016, but was perma on the first offense ever. if i ever get a response from them, would i still have to write something or will it be decided whether i get my accounts back or not the moment i get a response (if ever)?

EDIT: all appeals were denied GG... lets see how long till get banned from my other account...

#52 Sick, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Savior likes this.
  13. Elizabeth Danson

Dude Literally [email protected] lol he wrote the fucking game lets GOOOOO
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2018 ---
    [email protected] shoot them emails saying I lost my account due to high stress of playing.

14. 808onacid

i got banned 100% botting, back in 2k16 but me and my friend managed to get me unbaned by sending some weird appeal. i actually cant remember. i was polite and kinda typed that it wasnt me that someone had access to my account. and yea, i shared my acc w friend. so they checked ips i guess blablabla. eventually i got unbaned. idk how

15. rayj111

may i know how i got 2 accounts one for botting back in 2014 and one my friend got banned not sure by botting or double logging in and im trying to get any of them back?

16. Gensk121

#56 Gensk121, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  17. 0PrivacyMatter0

thanks, trying my luck.

18. Maddix

Did they change this? I see no area to type a "letter"