1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. mikeyvee401

Im not a developer or anything, but maybe is there like a script bot you can write to have the bot be aware of this issue and have a timeout reset or something for the mouse controls?? it seems to be getting worse though this issue :(((

2. Wanna Be Dev

Party anyway to incorporate which power-ups we use? When I do NMZ for real on my own time I use all the power-ups besides ultimate force. The other power-ups like recurrent damage and zapper IMO greatly increase points per hour if we are also doing NMZ for ring imbue's etc.

*Also the bot is missing the Jungle Demon as part of the boss selection unless I am just retarded and don't know the correct name for him in the UI.

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Should be fixed as of latest client update. Please let me know if you still experience this issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2018 ---
    Doesn't quite work like that. However, should be fixed as of the latest RuneMate release.

May add support for using different power-ups. This is the list of currently supported bosses, I can add the jungle demon if you want.

4. Chidori611

Can confirm. Problem has been fixed. Ran it with no problems.

Party likes this.
  5. Mused077

Hello Party,

I'd like to share some issues I've encountered with your bot after having recorded 8 hours of using it.

I used your bot this night while I was asleep, and set a break for 45 - 60 min after 3 hours. It quitted NMZ and logged off fine, but never logged back in. Unfortunately this cost me 5 hours (50 cents).

I tried setting it up again this morning, restarting RuneMate, the client and your bot. This is when it started walking around outside, clicking trees and doing weird stuff. It seemed like the bot thought it was in the NMZ already since it was trying to use an overload potion.

I can give more details if needed and I'm sure the problems will be fixed accordingly, but for now I'd like to ask for a refund of 60 cents since it only worked for 3.5/9 hours. I will adjust my review accordingly when the bot is repaired, I hate leaving a bad review!

Regards

6. Party

Party Client Developer

Hey - give me a shout on PM or Discord and we can look into the issue. Have refunded the lost credits.

7. mikeyvee401

Thanks for the resolve! And for all your work. Lost ~$2 but whatever, its just 2... consider it a donation :DD

8. jayscott

What is the difference between the free version and this version? Just curious because I want to get my alt maxed out, but not sure which one to use

9. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

7 hours per week on lite.

10. jayscott

Oh okay thank you!

11. noisive

i got charged for 3 hours but didn't get access to the bot.

12. j0shivan

Great bot so far. Im a scrub so humour me - but is the bot pathing itself to the corner that helpful? Would'nt standing in the middle of the room mean less runtime of the monsters to you? Also I imagine if everybody using this bot stood in the same place that'd be a bit suss?

13. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

Absorption potion soaks up damage. Taking damage from 2 sides vs 4 means you're taking 50% less damage and therefore your abs pots last twice as long.

It would be nice if it randomly selected a corner vs always using the same one, however...

14. interveneme

i was just watching it on it's second run and it went about a good minute with no overload until my absorb ran out and I died. anyone else experiencing issue with it keeping up on overloads? I use prayer pots for range boost, overloads and absorbs. It misses rapid heal sometimes and sometimes takes a while to overload which isn't the end of the world but the last time it ran it just didn't want to drink an overload :\

15. NubeBuster

Are there any restrictions to the FREE version? Other than the time limit. Because I would love to see it use the power ups etc.
    Nvm Google was not helping my search, but scrolling up did help me.

16. Party

Party Client Developer

Missing rapid heal is intentional. It'll do it based on metrics specific to your account.

For the other issue - may be busted because of yesterday's update (they changed a lot of data I haven't had a chance to review yet). Can you provide logs?

17. interveneme

Hey party ! It may have been a fluke because it ran pretty smoothly the rest of the day after that. If I notice it doing it again I'll make sure to pull the logs for you. Thanks man

18. snoipa

Currently running very well! The only thing that I have noticed is that the GUI "time until level" trackers are not currently working. other than that its working flawlessly! great bot!

haxus and NubeBuster like this.
  19. haxus

I was typing my post up on this thread and I pretty much was going to say the same thing. Party, if you can fix this that would be great! Otherwise, no real complaints from me.

20. Layne Dillard

If possible, could you fix the experience trackers? The issure seems to be when you use an overload or other stat boosting potion. It tries going off of the enhanced level and not the base level or current experience. Other than that small flaw the script bot worked flawless for 16 hours straight and no ban :) Your scripts bots are the bomb.com