1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveTurtleSnacks

Just recently started using this, works like a charm, except for a few small things.
    What I would of added back at my rsca days.

Banking - Option to choose chest/deposit box. Most people just fill the blank bankspaces, which means you can deposit inventory at deposit box without losing the pickaxe.

Rockfall bug - If the bot clicks on the minimap, a rockfall falls after the bot started the walk, it will get stuck and keep spamming the minimap even tho it can't move. Simple check; if player idle 5sec, search for rockfall on way to route.

Spot choosing(antiban) - aswell as choosing a spot, the average normal player will choose a bit different from time to time. Even though what the player chooses, you could still go to other locations(pref nearby playerset one) and mine there aswell, an invent or two - every now and then.

Run energy - Try to click the run energy more often, we all love to run, the bot waits till 100. Even when mining, toggle it. Its what ppl do.

80 deposit - Possible to add a check for deposited ores? So that the bot drops/stops mining at 80, for the extra inventory. (Before you upgrade the cart).

Nothing negative, just a few small "bugs"/suggestions.

Best regards.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 16, 2018 ---
    Just had a 17h run where xp gained was 8k..

Rockfall bug - If the bot clicks on the minimap, a rockfall falls after the bot started the walk, it will get stuck and keep spamming the minimap even tho it can't move. Simple check; if player idle 5sec, search for rockfall on way to route.

2. itsrickjames

Good free Motherlode bot, but yes the Rockfall bug is quite annoying like the user above stated. Using the bot from 50 to 75 mining it looks like the lower level is more "bug free" compared to the upper level.

Edit: When choosing Upper Inner North option, bot get's stuck at the Hopper when depositing. Upper Inner West sometimes get's stuck when trying to use/find the ladder as well.

#22 itsrickjames, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  3. JediZed

Got stuck hammering the water wheel for like an hour (until i stopped the script bot)

4. ILoveTurtleSnacks

Need an idle check for the rockfall bug and wheel bug. Happends too often that it clicks the tile, a rockfall fall in front of you and the bot will stand still spamming the minimap trying to move on the rockfall route. This happends all the time at all upper locations, but rarely at bottom locations.
    If idle more than 30 seconds, search for rockfall with a maximum of 2-3 tiles around player location.

5. JaskaJokunen

Have been using this bot for about 10 hours. I only have experience from the upper level options so all of these comments are only about the three upper level options.

Upper North West has the biggest problem since no player would ever use that area. Only bots go to the Upper North West area, so I have not used it at all basically. A better alternative would be the South-East area. This area has no issues with the rockfall because there are never other players in the are, so no1 mines the rock before you.

Upper North East works fine except for the rockfall issue. If the bot tries to mine a rockfall and someone does it before you, it gets stuck and doesn't move at all anymore. Also, if the bot tries to run past the rockfall spot without mining and the rock drops before it goes past it, it gets stuck and doesn't mine it.

Upper Inner North doesn't have any rocks, so no rockfall issue. This are has an issue with depositing the ore. If the bot deposits ores from the tile that is diagonal to the north-east of the hopper, it gets stuck. It does not get stuck if it is the fourth inventory, and its time to start emptying the sack. But it does get stuck on this tile if it has to go back to mining. The other tiles work fine.

So for anyone who would like to use this bot on the upper level, it does require babysitting. Maybe with a few tweaks it would be perfect.

6. Childish_ok

Please add an option to disable fixing the wheel. It gets stuck regularly repairing

7. ILoveTurtleSnacks

say whaaat? Every location on the bot has rockfall?
    Also bear in mind that the mining NPC's also do mine the rockfall's.

8. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Hi, There's a chance i'll try to rewrite this bot soon :)

9. Bob247

Please do, i need it for 99 mining on my ironman, happy to pay hourly for it.

Currently it works okay, just gets stuck on rocks when they fall infront of it.

10. awesome123man

Yeah i just need to get an acc to find all the bugs.

11. Zanmar

Ok so i just got back home from work and i found my char just standing at the waterwheel, he did not mine much after i left so for almost 10 hours he stood there fixing the waterwheel....

alexfairy likes this.
  12. awesome123man

This bot is a beta and already needs a rework xD

13. Krispytrip

This bot works great the only issue i seem to run into is that it keeps equiping steel pickaxes when it emptys an inventory out it replaces the rune pickaxe

14. Dillzghee

Top Notch! botting 5+ hours daily, but ive noticed with the upper levels of motherlode it will sometimes double click the ladder so u end up back on the ground floor and it will just stand there till you manually get your character back to the upper level then it runs fine again for about 4-6 runs before you have to fix it again, other than that 4 1/2 star untill this is fixed for 5Star bot! but for beta awesome job mate!

awesome123man likes this.
  15. turdmonkey

am i doing something wrong? it wont log back in after taking a break?

16. awesome123man

It's a bug on my end

17. alexfairy

this has also happened to me its quite disappointing was trying to keep my smithing at 1 now its 19
    please try to rework your bot not keen on staying at waterwheels

18. Nimeouss

ur motherlode mine upper on all keep massing up

19. awesome123man

I need to fix it

20. Nimeouss

upper mining when it mines the rock to pass thou it will run back to the lider and repts it 5 times and if there tomeeny ppl there low on mining spots it will run in the corner like his been bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.