1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinwuu

It keeps getting stuck once I cross the path into wilderness. I think it's trying to click a certain area but it can't. The only way I was able to fix it was by babysitting it and manually changed the camera angle/zooming in/out when that happens. Any tips on how to fix this? Thanks!

Edit: It got stuck and the bot broke. I attempted to pause and go through the settings to get it started again but it just gets stuck on setup. Is it possible to get a refund? Thank you

#221 jinwuu, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. Jhinn

As mentioned earlier in this thread, this is a client-related issue, which means it's out of my hands.

3. jinwuu

Hmm, so how/when will this problem be fixed?

4. Jhinn

Whenever the client-developer fixes it. There's no ETA.

5. jinwuu

Gotcha, thanks for the replies!

6. ratkhet

Sometime during the time I left the bot unattended it stopped working/logged me out ingame. The bot continued to say it was running on the "walking path." Not sure when it stopped or why but it continued to charge me for the runtime that it was not operating. It looks like the bot only ran for 5 hrs and charged me for 9.

7. Jhinn

Read up a bit.

8. UnrefinedStyle

I see that blood runes are supported for osrs, are there plans to bring support for them to RS3 as well? Been waiting on doing more runecrafting for blood runes, and was just curious.

9. Jhinn

There was (maybe still is) an issue with the altar not being recognized, hence why I disabled it. I'll take a look if I can make it work again!

10. dasgleef

Would love to see some love for running Lava runes, either through this bot or through another one entirely :^)

Jhinn likes this.
  11. Sauvi

I have used the bot successfully before, but when I try to craft law runes the bot teleports to the abyss and just stands there until I unpause or die. Any fix?

Ps. The bot does work with nature runes, so maybe its a problem with using the thieving entrances in the void or the law altar

#231 Sauvi, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  12. Jhinn

Can you be a bit more descriptive? Like what is it not doing, or what is the bot doing?
    How does your in-game layout look like, what settings did you use etc. All of these things are relevant. Feel free to PM me with the information.

13. Maiklas

Great bot, but after teleporting to EdgeVillie he just stands for 1 min the same with entering to bank

14. Jhinn

How does your in game lay-out look like? Can you send me a screenshot?

15. Maiklas

Imgur

16. Jhinn

Please make sure nothing blocks the game view. You can do that by adjusting the actual game view in the settings.

17. Lead Coffin

keeps stopping at choosing obstacle, sometimes at bank when withdrawing pure ess.
    Didn't bother to ask for refund for the two times it did it a week ago, but it has done it twice again today.

18. lunarpug

Works absolutely beautifully! One comment, and this is really an edge case, but if you get a prismatic from the stupid postie pete dnd, it will get stuck at bank because it can't deposit the lamp and will just keep clicking preset.

19. Jhinn

Isn't there an option in the interface somewhere so it'll auto-redeem them? If not, then it should be handled by the client. This is not something I have control over, sadly.

20. UnrefinedStyle

If you visit Postie Pete in Burthorpe and talk to him, he'll give you an option to auto-send your parcels to the bank so you can just open them later and avoid that issue altogether.

Jhinn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.