1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succulent 3T Hunter 0.1.3

Hunt them, Throw them, Eat them...?

1. Memer

this is what I use

upload_2020-8-6_19-1-0.png

2. tatsudixxx

3. Succulent

Succulent big loser

You just need a knife and either teak or mahogany logs and it will work. If you have more than one of one type of log it'll not work so the bot drop it
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2020 ---
    Weird i'll try and fix this as it works for me locally.

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

The bane of every developer's existence :rolleyes:

Memer and Succulent like this.
  5. tatsudixxx

wich type of herb is required ?

6. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Either guam, harralander, tarromin, or marrentill

tatsudixxx likes this.
  7. tatsudixxx

the bot is not responding, i click start and it does nothing, here is the log

Attached Files:

8. Succulent

Succulent big loser

I can't really tell from this. Could you show me your setup? Where you are, what items you have, fixed mode vs resizeable, and what settings you're using in the UI

9. wolfguy7

Great bot but it seems to misclick often if you are doing some kind of 5 trap layout where there's a mini L of 3 boxes. It'll try and check the one box that got triggered but accidentally misclicks on another trap right beside it

10. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Interesting I could try and make it right click if there's a trap next to it to avoid this. But for now I recommend using the default layout for 5 traps as it performs better.

wolfguy7 likes this.
  11. wolfguy7

I also noticed that sometimes the bot ends up putting a trap away from the normal layout after an hour or two. Not really anything massive but just a small bug. It'll then continue to place the trap where it was placed away from the normal out thinking its part of the layout

12. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Ah yeah I know why that might be happening. I'll fix this up for next release. Thanks :)

Edit: It might still accidentally lay away from normal layout every now and then, but it won't re-lay on this position, it'll look for empty spots in original formation.

Edit2: I've also made the bot right-click when you have traps too close together to try and avoid misclicks :)

#32 Succulent, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    wolfguy7 likes this.
  13. wolfguy7

Just wanted to update since I don't know if the new release is out, but I noticed why it happens now! It's because of randoms that take up the spot and the bot misclicks on it

14. Succulent

Succulent big loser

The new release is not out yet so I'll see about detecting randoms and right clicking if there's one on it to avoid this - thanks!

15. wolfguy7

Hey just wanted to let you know that something happened with the recent game update. It doesn't detect the tick manip item so the cleaned guam or the leather vambrace. So its broken since it wont be able to set up any traps as it tries to combine 1/2 of the 3t item and the boxtrap instead of combining both 2/2 3t item then the box trap

16. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Hey yeah I've been informed. This is due to a runemate client issue following the update and the bot won't work properly until the client gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: Now that the runemate client has been fixed & updated the bot should be working again! If you have any issues please let me know via this thread or PM. Thanks!

#36 Succulent, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Rhapso, Drubster and wolfguy7 like this.
  17. firestormxfall

im back trying this amazin bot since i got better internet conection, but after like 1 o 2 min it get stuck i will leave u the log if ther any help. it cleans 2 guam leaf and get bugged

Attached Files:

18. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Thanks I'll look into it

19. Nightkor3

Hey bro. Getting a problem with the 3t cycle atm, bot is cleaning to many guams when it fails a cycle and wont re-start due to amount of clean Guam leaf's. I play on 200ping not sure if this is the issue here.

20. Succulent

Succulent big loser

Your ping is almost certainly the issue. I will check out the problem of cleaning too many guams though.

Ah it seems jagex added an update that automatically cleans all your herbs after you start. So I'll need to make it stop the action once one is cleaned. Thanks for the report

#40 Succulent, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020