1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Resolved can be Removed!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by steven3k, May 11, 2022.

1. steven3k

I've been experience this bug for awhile and then I found out that it was a client issue that Runemate was working on. So I figured from what I've been reading on the forums that it was fixed. I'm still receiving the issue, I uninstalled Runemate, turned off my antivirus, turned off my VPN and installed the new Java that was recommended in a post for people with similar issues to no avail.

Log :

[Debug] C:\Users\troge\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    May 11, 2022 2:36:12 PM com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl startup
    WARNING: Unsupported JavaFX configuration: classes were loaded from 'unnamed module @53fe15ff'
    0 INFO Version: 11.0.14 x64 (Eclipse Adoptium)
    00:00:00 INFO Max. Heap: 8166MB
    00:00:16 INFO Incorrect password. Please try again.
    00:00:27 DEBUG Required x86 JDK resource exists - skipping download.
    00:00:41 SEVERE Failed to bind to the game client
    java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 10.5.0.2; nested exception is:
    java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:635)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:209)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:196)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:343)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(RegistryImpl_Stub.java:116)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiIiIii.IiIIIiiiIIIIiI(vja:71)
    at com.runemate.client.boot.Binder.iIiiiiiiIIiiiI(ifa:131)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiiiIiIi.IIIiIiiiIiiiii(wka:50)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiiiIiIi.IiIIIiiiIiiiiI(wka:493)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiiiIiIi.run(wka:427)
    Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
    at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:101)
    at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:412)
    at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:255)
    at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:237)
    at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:609)
    at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:558)
    at java.base/java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:454)
    at java.base/java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:231)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(TCPDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:617)
    ... 9 more
    00:00:41 SEVERE An unspecified error occurred while attempting to bind to the game client (code 831469). Please restart RuneMate and try again, or seek support if the problem persists.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by steven3k, May 13, 2022
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Can you please post your fix, so anyone that comes across this in the future can try it too?

4. steven3k

I literally tried everything; from disabling my antivirus, uninstalling my anti virus, uninstalling my runemate and Regular OSRS client, deleting all the cache, manually downloading JDK 11 and following every guide/help topic for people having the same issue. What ended up working for me was just not connecting to my vpn until I was logged into the OSRS client and then once I was logged into OSRS client I would turn my VPN ( Nord VPN ) and then started botting.