1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the forums not to the scene

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JaredCH, Aug 11, 2023.

1. JaredCH

Username:Jared / JaredH
    Interests: Nerdy stuff
    Particular skills: Programming/ IT / Server / C# / AHK / ~java
    RuneScape Botting History: Started in 2003/2004, officially left the scene around 2009/2010, was gone for several years, returned around Covid, and have been off and on since then. I started on Sythe, Kaitneiks, Impsoft/Nexus. I've done a small amount of scriptwriting for a few different clients but never anything worth publishing. I've also done a little bit of AHK bot writing.

I'm considering starting to write for this bot, I'm looking for a little passive income, and apparently botting on Runescape is kind of a hobby of mine. I've solo developed some software for some rather large companies in the industry I work in and while it's vastly different from Runescape botting, I feel like I might do well here.

Jared's Lab < Random Blog posts about nerdy stuff i enjoy, my old server build.

I would love to have some open or closed discussions with a scriptwriter or two in order to officially dip my toes back in the water here, an example IDE setup as well as maybe some old scripts bots for me to look through and learn from would, in my opinion, be the best way for me to get started.

Thank you!

-Jared

P.S. If you do happen to look through my old Sythe post history, I'm sorry, apparently I was a little asshole back then (age 13-16 I believe).

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

welcome ! join the discord

3. TomSenpai

4. xintouch

welcome sir