Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Rezonate

@Bertrand, to finally give you an update of your beta bot for the wilderness' magic trees, at first I thought the bot was utterly broken, but then I realised that, instead of going to the trees closer to the Varrock border and thus banking at the latter, it was trying to go to the magic trees located south of the Chaos Elemental. Two problems with that: it is CONGESTED with PKers and it is banking at the high-risk bank located in the Wilderness volcano, which then needs to be smuggled back to the low-risk zone. Like I've pointed it out in the first place, relative to this map, it would be safer to cut down the trees North of the Jolly Boar Inn, to bank at the Eastern Varrock Bank considering there is no "Wilderness border" to interact with, to take the safest route that links the two and keep in mind that most will have their death respawn location set to Daemonheim, so to make the adjustments accordingly.

Thank you!

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I'll think about implementing this but it requires a lot of new stuff to be made.

3. CantSeeMeHomie

Code (Text):
    2. 1.What location: Barbarian Outpost
    5. 2.What logs: Willow
    8. 3.Closest banking option: Deposit Box
    11. 4.Anything special: In order to get here you need to buy a non-quest item called Games Necklace and just teleport here. Let's have players for both RS3 and OSRS start here to begin with. That way you don't have to worry about deathwalk or handling teleporting.
    12. *There is a large door that needs to be opened.
    15. 5.Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS and RS3.
    17. 6. Why : Ban rate is based on the location primarily. This location, will have a much lower ban rate compared to draynor willows, port sarim, and the worst.. Grand Exchange. There is rarely anyone ever here chopping. Im talking 1 person every 7-10 worlds.

4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Yes this can be done easily. I'm not sure where the deposit box is though. @CantSeeMeHomie

5. SkydemonxX

The trees north of the jolly boar inn is southern magics which is what I was referencing before and banking at varrock bank to get magics trading in low threat area. I say teleport to mage arena bank due to the fact that it isnt default and there is also a bank so you can bank items to teleport back to wilderness volcano so you can get your axe and get back to chopping.

The reason banking at the GE isn't the best in high risk is that you, like you said, have to smuggle goods over the border.

6. Rezonate

It's in the barbarian outpost, it's a chest.

@Bertrand I'm look forward to seeing this implemented, I'll stick to fishing until it is! :)

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Implemented, waiting for approval right now. :) It was a bank chest by the way, not a depositbox @CantSeeMeHomie

I've also added Rimmington Yews in the last update, I forgot to tell that.

8. Rezonate

Thanks, can't wait!

9. CantSeeMeHomie

Yeah, it used be a deposit box lol. They recently made it into a bank. o_O

10. davidpeet

The new idea for the southeastern magic logs are good!

11. Repcal

Hello, I was wondering if you could add a safety feature for dead man mode/darkscape players. For example being able to have the bot carry x amount of food in case of a pker. When the bot detect's that it's being attacked it will then eat the food it's carrying while retreating to the chosen bank location. It would really put my mind at ease while I cut yews.

Also I have noticed a small bug @ the falador yew location. Sometimes when walking from the far west yew to the first yew on the east side it will accidentally misclick on a oak tree while trying to target the yew (even with force menu interaction enabled). If this could be fixed eventually that would be great!

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I will not add protection for dying because the bot already walks back normally on OSRS. DarkScape is a bit more difficult because of awkward spawnlocations but it should walk back pretty good as well (apart from wildy).

The interaction bug is not caused by my bot but by Clouse (Cloud Mouse, client anti-ban), so I can't really "fix" this. I suppose getting a few oak logs isn't really a major problem anyway.

13. stankysox

For DS you think you could add the willow location south of fally and bank at the clan camp?

Derk likes this.
  14. Hussein Bazzi

The bot used to work flawlessly for me and i'm not sure what caused it to go completely defective. I've only been chopping yews at the ge so im not sure if the bot works fine at other locations.

1. It keeps spam clicking the yew tree
    2. when the tree is chopped down the bot runs to several different points before finally finding the second tree right next to the first one.
    3. This one scares me the most - when the bot goes to deposit the yews, he clicks the bank, then immediately clicks a point on the minimap which then closes the bank and causes the player to move away form the bank, then the bot clicks the bank again and the cycle just causes the player to constantly run in a circle. I'm surprised i haven't been banned yet, but i stopped using the bot for that reason.

I'll surely go back to using it as soon as the issues are fixed lol. But you should really look into it. The issue started just a few days ago, maybe about a week ago.

15. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

None of these issues occur to me, neither on my local version as on the bot store version. I would get you some evidence that it works but I assume you take my word for it. It might be a gamepack related issue, I can't really think of another cause. @Arbiter ??

16. Manager

@Bertrand
    I will love to use your bot alot in the near future because i need WC levels and construction for my account so my question,
    is the bot currently fully functioning at the mahogany/teak tree's at ape atoll+banking?

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

RS3, yes. I've implemented Mahogany chopping and banking but that update is awaiting approval. Teak is already supported. I don't know if you wanted OSRS/DS support, if you do, I need an account that can access the area. ;)

18. Dylan Turner

Ran teak logs for 14 hours couple days ago and multiple 6 hours never ever had a bug

Manager and Derk like this.
  19. Manager

Just for my RS3 ironman ;)

Derk likes this.
  20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Expect mahogany banking to be supported within the next 48 hours (hopefully, or else whenever Cloud has the time :p )

Manager likes this.