Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

*bump* I am also in favor of a wintertodt bot for just chopping, fletching, burning and looting. If you wanna get fancy, can add saving the people or go crazy with a solo bot (not recommended) :)

Community Manager
*bump* I am also in favor of a wintertodt bot for just chopping, fletching, burning and looting. If you wanna get fancy, can add saving the people or go crazy with a solo bot (not recommended) :)
Party has already stated that he is most likely going to publish one soon. Patience, my friend.

Client Developer
Party has already stated that he is most likely going to publish one soon. Patience, my friend.

Nah it's good he bumped it. Honestly my main concern at the moment is how I'm going to approach the food. It would have to be able to support multi-dose food (brews) and single-dose food (wines, sharks etc) and that will take some work.

Nah it's good he bumped it. Honestly my main concern at the moment is how I'm going to approach the food. It would have to be able to support multi-dose food (brews) and single-dose food (wines, sharks etc) and that will take some work.

may the forceschwartz be with you brother :)