1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SlashnHax
Resources:
Kangaroo farmer

Share This Page

SlashnHax

Bot Author++, from Australia

Fight Caves Mate v1.4.14 is now live, and the crash experienced in the last version has been fixed. Sep 20, 2023

1. Maxvinchers
      Maxvinchers
      could i please make a suggestion for alpha agility when the osrs version comes, instead of focusing on just rooftops could you by anychance add Brimhaven Agility arena? :)
    2. sanfitoci
      sanfitoci
      Greetings SlashnHax. It is to notify that when the pj kills a monster, it takes a long time to attack another monster. and it is slow to gain experience p / h.
    3. itsdaroach
      itsdaroach
      Hey bro. the only complaint i have is that the bot randomly walks forward in the middle of combat like every second. I dont think the recognizes that its attacking already so itll just randomly rotate camera and just keep walking forward.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        SpanknFlaps is retired, you wont hear from him.
        Mar 9, 2020
      2. itsdaroach
        itsdaroach
        ahh ok thanks
        Mar 9, 2020
    4. mozes75
      mozes75
      Cant find the walkthrough of alpha fighter i cant use it
    5. Zeke Newport
      Zeke Newport
      Hello, is there any way to customize Alpha Fighter to target experiments by frankensteins castle? I have been trying to use it there but it just runs me into a wall whenever i set the parameters to attack experiments
    6. Lukeey Boy
      Lukeey Boy
      Hi, any chance you would be able to add a teleport/tab option for seers village rooftop agility course? For those that have done kandarin hard diaries for osrs
    7. Shokon
      Shokon
      Im looking to modify your alpha fighter current bot program the code is open sourced (thanks to you) i have scene builder but where do i go to edit code to perform task like walk to bank when empty on food and withdraw etc... can you point me in the right direction or program to use..

I don't know if this will upset you but yes I looked on the internet but nothing is in detailed or pertains what I am looking for.
    8. exoticmyst
      exoticmyst
      Thank you so much for the bot. I was looking for one and I believe this is the only one on the market. -- From all the skills I dislike this is the number one and the only I started with a bot and will end it -- with a bot. - Nano bot for the win.
    9. Arcadeus
      Arcadeus
      come back :(
      1. SlashnHax
        Sep 7, 2019
        xxxx likes this.
    10. viciousnex
      viciousnex
      Thanks so much for your dungeoneering bot!
      1. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        Slash is inactive and will likely never come back. Thank @Cloud for hopping onto his account and making it usable!
        Feb 15, 2019
      2. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        No worries, looking to improve it further soon
        Sep 7, 2019
        viciousnex likes this.
    11. A Savage
      A Savage
      Kiwi mans back POG edit: Cloud bamboozled.
      1. proxi likes this.
      2. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        I'm not kiwi though
        Apr 25, 2019
    12. oovoo1212
      oovoo1212
      Alpha Agility v2.2.1 update pls
    13. Flextroci
    14. Alex arnold
      Alex arnold
      could you please adjust the click rate for your agility bot sometimes it will click up to 8 times and im worried itll get me banned
    15. picco
      picco
      I'm a noob at botting. i got the bot but i don't know how to use it...... Is there a little tutorial?
    16. domzam
      domzam
      Can this bot get to minotaurs? like can this bypass the security gates?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        no, 1/5 stars
        Dec 5, 2018
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        valid review btw
        Dec 5, 2018
        BigTunaFish likes this.
    17. domzam
      domzam
      everything works well except when fighting men in edgeville it clicks on the ladder sometimes and stays up there then the bot closes. also the doors where the men are close sometimes and the bot wont open it to bank. Great bot though
    18. Cuvette
      Cuvette
      Is the Dung bot gonna be working soon? It keep opening up the customisations UI
    19. xRoyale070
      xRoyale070
      Bro to be honest, your bot is one of the only bot that works awesome!! I can grind for long without getting banned. Hope to see more from u soon!
    20. jacob bailey
      jacob bailey
      no complaints about any of your programs. Only thing I'd say is that when using the alpha agility feature. in the seers village the character will bounce back and forth in the starting obstacle because it's clicking the minimap. looks very obvious and suspicious to anyone else.
  • About

Kangaroo farmer

Signature