1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SlashnHax
Resources:
Kangaroo farmer

Share This Page

SlashnHax

Bot Author++, from Australia

Fight Caves Mate v1.4.14 is now live, and the crash experienced in the last version has been fixed. Sep 20, 2023

1. xenox12114
      xenox12114
      hey slashnhax i have ran the fight caves bot for 2 hrs and dc'd during last 2 waves when trying to run the bot again it has crashed instantly and charged me each time $3 in total wonder if anyway to get this refunded i can send screen shot to show.
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        i'd suggest DM'ing the logs to him.
        Jul 29, 2023
      2. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Cheers for reaching out on Discord, I've sent a refund. Looks like it could be a weird client bug, for the future it's worth restarting runelite and runemate after any crash, sometimes it fixes strange issues
        Jul 30, 2023
    2. rowndog
      rowndog
      Id really like to actually use the fight cave bot as I've been really struggling to get my firecape. Unfortunately though I've just blown £6 on just trying to get it to run. My game runs smoothly but as soon as I start up the bot the game becomes so laggy I have to wait 3 minuets to open up my bank. then as soon as I stop the bot it runs smooth again.
      1. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        There's a trial version you can use to get through any teething issues like this. If you're not using RuneLite and the GPU plugin I'd suggest doing so.
        Jul 18, 2023
      2. rowndog
        rowndog
        Cheers for the advice! Desperate to get this firecape
        Jul 18, 2023
      3. Swych
        Swych
        Jul 18, 2023
        Bean. likes this.
    3. ahmedneo
      ahmedneo
      i think there's a problem today the bot is disconnecting most of the time u will just spend like 1hr or 2 then will close, so there's any issue with that ? !!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Not sure my dude, I rarely even touch the code on it and haven't changed anything of essence recently, is this the only bot you have this issue with and is there anything in the logs?
        Jul 17, 2023
      3. ahmedneo
        ahmedneo
        but recently as mentioned. on the bot that alpha fighter stopped already ?!!!!!
        Jul 17, 2023
      4. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        That literally doesn't answer my question ?!!!!!!!
        Jul 18, 2023
    4. taako13
      taako13
      Just FYI, fight caves was flawless until Jad where he spawned on top of me and the bot didn't move out of melee range. Died to a 77 :(
      1. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        If you had Camp Protection Prayer on it should have been using Protect From Melee, can you send me the logs please?
        Jul 12, 2023
    5. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Alpha Fighter is being discontinued, check out Fighter Mate while it's having it's FREE BETA!
    6. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      There's new version of Fight Caves Mate queued (v1.4.1) to address some settings not being respected (Direct Input Prayers and Eat at)
    7. leonzzx
      leonzzx
      paid 2$ for the bot, no effort , any help?
      1. Swych
        Jun 20, 2023
        SlashnHax likes this.
    8. parabolicpork
      parabolicpork
      I was going to use the Fight Caves bot but wasn't sure of my settings. Is there a discord I can use to reach to you?
      1. Swych
    9. Marvolo
      Marvolo
      Broh good afternoon

About the alpha fighter.

How i set the npc area? On true, how i discover the area to put in "radius" option? Because i dont find any option to find the radius area.
      2. Marvolo
        Marvolo
        But I don't have to put any numbers or letters there? Just press "add" and the bot will already identify the area where the character is?
        Jun 16, 2023
      3. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        The radius should be a number, like 5 or 10, you just need to be logged in when you press add so the bot can get the players position to build the area
        Jun 16, 2023
        Marvolo likes this.
      4. Marvolo
        Marvolo
        Right, i will try this! Thanks for the attention.
        Jun 16, 2023
    10. Ramonb007
      Ramonb007
      im trying out the screipt again and it only shows settings confirmed ? could i be doing something wrong?
      1. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Any chance you've paused the bot? Can you send a screenshot of your settings?
        Jun 14, 2023
    11. jerome2904
      jerome2904
      hi please contact me, just took $2 for loading screen and then i was setting up and then took another $1 and then script was stopped halfway through setup
    12. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Fight Caves Mate v1.2.6 has been released! This should fix the error some users were encountering on startup.
    13. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Fight Caves Mate has been updated to v1.2.4, which fixes a bug that was causing it to be a little too thirsty for prayer restores.
    14. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Fight Caves Mate has been released! Check out the trial and the full version on the bot store!
      1. MrBlazinHerbs and Swych like this.
    15. fganter
      fganter
      heyyy im trying to use your script but I'm struggling on how to use it, can u give some guidelines plz!!! thx
    16. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Alpha Tempoross v0.0.4-BETA is in the queue, fixing the issue where it just waits by the spirit pool.
    17. axelsama
      axelsama
      hello, really enjoying ur script but it keep crashing or freezing up. when i let it run after short time ill see my characater dead and i have to rerun the script again and this keeps happen. This also happens when my computer times out. When the character goes to bank he gets stuck there, if you could help me figure out how i can fix would much appreciate, thanks.
    18. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Alpha Tempoross Beta is in the queue :D. Future updates will have more customization and features.
    19. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      2. Driftson
        Driftson
        Alpha summoning is pog, but i want vampire agility :/
        Jan 16, 2021
        SlashnHax likes this.
      3. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Give me an account with the reqs and I'll make it for you :^)
        Jan 17, 2021
        Driftson likes this.
      4. Driftson
        Driftson
        if my acc survives another 40 days, sure :)
        Jan 17, 2021
    20. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Alpha Fighter v3 progress update. Prayer flicking done, potion support in progress. Private beta test spots still available.
      1. rich wood likes this.
      2. rich wood
        rich wood
        Hi is there a way to use the potion feature at the moment ? Or still in progress . Thanks
        Feb 14, 2021
  • About

Kangaroo farmer

Signature