1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Defeat3d
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:48 AM
Resources:
Birthday:
Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

Defeat3d

Primate, 27, from Netherlands

Zulrah Mate has been officially released, give it a try! https://www.runemate.com/community/resources/zulrah-mate.2584/ Feb 22, 2024

Defeat3d was last seen:
Viewing member profile RuneMate, Mar 28, 2024 at 6:48 AM
    1. Pityu13
      Pityu13
      Hi bro! First of all, thank you for your work(s). The Nightmare bot atm my fav, but only 70 kc and still no l00t, anyway... Do you plan to build a bot for infernal? I ready to pay way more for it than 0.22/h etc... It could be like 8-10-15 / h also... Still cheaper a lot like get from some1 for 120-140 Usd.
      What about Raids? Or if u have some of these... how some1 can access to? :)
      Thank for advance
    2. TheGoyimKnow
      TheGoyimKnow
      hello, I enjoy the bot but sometimes it messed up during settings and I lost .22 cents for 4-5mins of the settings and then had to stop the bot, usually they refund when this happens, could you possibly refund the credits that you see? Thank you.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        You can update the settings
        May 28, 2023
        Pityu13 likes this.
    3. osrs danny n
      osrs danny n
      bot normally runs good for me and it just sat on the steps for 8 hours can i get a refunded for 8 hours?sending log maybe had a fail safe for when its trying to drink to get to the boss to zoom out maybe?
    4. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Fastest mining xp? Buckets of sand for the iron? Efficient 3 Tick Miner is now available on the bot store!
    5. cookies656
      cookies656
      Also having trouble with the Vorkath, left it running over night with the same settings that have worked before, it died 9 times and then has just stood afk in relleka for 5 hours?
    6. mnkkyy
      mnkkyy
      Hello, I'm having lot's of trouble with vorkath mate. Keeps failing with and without woox walk and sometimes dying before casting crumble undead. First time trying to set it up so I didn't mind playing around a bit but now I feel like nothing gets it to work. Can you help out?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        May 20, 2023
    7. Xp00nu
      Xp00nu
      I am having trouble with the vorkath bot,
      at vorkath it drinks a divine ranging, turns range protection and eagle eye on with qp, runs back a few steps and usually gets 1 or 2 hit from the firebreath

Happened 4 times in a row kept dieing
      Manually drank potion before vorkath And on the acid phase it keeps getting hit for 30’s each time it changes direction and died from that once

Also crashed mid death walk
      1. Xp00nu
        Xp00nu
        I did explain this in more detail but I had to delete 4x what I wrote there as it kept saying j couldn’t post it
        May 18, 2023
    8. cookies656
      cookies656
      I am running Vorkath mate through lunar isle teleport and it takes the boat to relleka and then just clicks the house tab and does an endless loop of going home ahah, whereas before it would do the house tab loop 2-4 times then finally decide to go board the boat to vorkath....
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        please update your runelite by opening it through the launcher, and restart your pc

if the problem persists, do let me know
        May 16, 2023
    9. Bukkebruse
      Bukkebruse
      Is there a discord? I will try the nightmare bot
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        May 15, 2023
    10. Defeat3d
      1. DJ1022
        DJ1022
        any info on what to wear/do? love to try however don't see any information on it.
        May 9, 2023
      2. Defeat3d
    11. Runescaper2022
      Runescaper2022
      yooo, the bot just took 2-3x my money and bot not even started really.... could u help me pls.
      1. Defeat3d
    12. pjayyyyyyy
      pjayyyyyyy
      Hi, the vorkath bot doesnt turn off prayer during the acid face.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        if you're woox walking you want them to be on
        May 2, 2023
    13. eatdirtfool
      eatdirtfool
      Can the bot use a scroll in bank after death when programed to use fairy rings? I think that's why the bot isn't able to do long stretch for me
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        it does
        Apr 29, 2023
      2. eatdirtfool
        eatdirtfool
        in that case do I need to send you logs or something to that effect? 2 sessions stopped under an hour after the first death. Scrolls were in bank but it stopped itself both times at bank. It was started with the fairy rings method initially.
        Apr 29, 2023
    14. Defeat3d
    15. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      The remaining RuneMate issues have been fixed, meaning that Vorkath Mate and Prime Zulrah are usable again!
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        What about Nightmare Mate??
        Apr 20, 2023
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        soonTM
        Apr 20, 2023
        Jhinn likes this.
    16. adzno
      adzno
      yo buddy the vorkath ones needs an update i think, i keep dying on repeat, got 100 kills last night no problems
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Buddy can you stop using it while RuneMate is being fixed, thanks.
        Apr 18, 2023
      3. adzno
        adzno
        so it works with no issues on other profiles but on mine it doesnt? doesnt make sense
        Apr 18, 2023
      4. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        No, like I said it isn't working properly for anyone right now!!!!!!
        Apr 18, 2023
    17. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Selling credits, 4M per $1 - Contact me on Discord or DM me!
    18. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Login issues have been resolved!
    19. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Vorkath Mate now supports Woox walking!
    20. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Home Page: