1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Almega1
Freelance Entrepreneur

Share This Page

Almega1

New Member, from United States

It feels good meeting those daily personal goals.. Small daily gains = Big Weekly Gains. Nov 11, 2015

1. Almega1
      Almega1
      It feels good meeting those daily personal goals.. Small daily gains = Big Weekly Gains.
      1. StuxGeek and kristiaan like this.
    2. Almega1
      Almega1
      Finally have a stable methods, I'm turning out solid accounts and bank gains. Working my way up the ladder.
      1. mazi1m likes this.
      2. mazi1m
        mazi1m
        same here. keep it up.
        Nov 8, 2015
        Almega1 likes this.
    3. Almega1
      Almega1
      Lost 1mil in energies today at the DSGE. Be Careful about broadcasting guys, they'll stalk and wait. Beyond that, huge gains today!
    4. Almega1
      Almega1
      Shew, continued a rough run of things. I've managed to keep my two strongest DS accounts afloat, but lost 3 brand new accounts within 8 hrs.
    5. Almega1
      Almega1
      That awkward moment when your watching a bot busting video, doing some research and you look up and see one of your characters on the screen
      1. skrall likes this.
      2. kristiaan
        kristiaan
        100% yolo :p
        Nov 4, 2015
    6. Almega1
      Almega1
      Lost 3 bots today.. I was about week into them. Pay attention to details guys, one slip and that's all your effort lost.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Yup, let my main run for 18 hours a few weeks back and got banned at like 1770 total on OSRS, 98 Agility.
        Nov 4, 2015
    7. Almega1
      Almega1
      Successfully up and running, making impressive gains thus far.. Runemate really does have a nice selection of tools.
      1. CantSeeMeHomie and Aidden like this.
      2. CantSeeMeHomie
        CantSeeMeHomie
        Dem maxibots 4 the gainz
        Nov 2, 2015
        Almega1 likes this.
      3. Almega1
        Almega1
        Definitely, the maxi-miner and woodcutter are really nice and efficient.
        Nov 2, 2015
    8. Almega1
      Almega1
      Sorting out the basics, a lot of documentation, fine tuning the checkbook... time to lay down the foundation.
    9. Almega1
      Almega1
      Getting it started..
      1. Savior likes this.
  • About

Freelance Entrepreneur