1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
blisterz
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2023 at 11:07 PM
Resources:

Share This Page

blisterz

Bot Author++

I've been unable to get online for a while. I will be correcting the reported issues starting with my premium bot first. Jan 14, 2019

blisterz was last seen:
Nov 19, 2023
    1. MADMAXOFOLD
      MADMAXOFOLD
      love this bot, only issue i have with this is my bot spends 5 minutes wandering around port sarim before travelling back to karamja, doesnt happen everytime so its really not much of a problem.
      1. blisterz
        blisterz
        I have not seen this issue yet. but I know why it is happening. I need to sort my tasks better and put the priority of the InteractionTask before the WalkTask.

This would prevent that from happening in both the Karmja and Sarim ports.

However I feel it might mess up so it would need lots of testing before released in an update.
        Sep 2, 2017
        MADMAXOFOLD likes this.
    2. lucas_CZ
      lucas_CZ
      hello blisterz, i use the litefisher bot, but its so slow, there anyway to fix that?
      1. Jesse
        Jesse
        This bot has most likely not been optimized for spectre yet. Try sudofisher or celestial fisher they both work amazing!
        Jul 5, 2016