1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
awesome123man
Last Activity:
Mar 15, 2023 at 4:27 PM
Birthday:
Oct 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
Software Engineer

Share This Page

awesome123man

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback., 25, from United States

For a slayer bot, who is cool with tick prayer, and who wants just always praying when in combat... Asking for a friend :) Dec 8, 2020

awesome123man was last seen:
Mar 15, 2023
    1. hawkwingx23
      hawkwingx23
      Noticed that the bot does not pick up all the marks of grace on seers rooftop I have watched it walk past one like 10 times now, it is the mark that spawns on the third roof right after the tight rope walk.
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Screenshot the roof with a mark on it and i'll figure it out. It's probably got to do with my area for that rooftop being too small.
        Jan 28, 2018
    2. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      I guess the only way you can know more about it is if you try it out! Give it a shot, and I think you'll be able to tell the difference.
    3. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      Hi! I was just wondering, is there any way you can make your bots go more smoother, so it doesn't have to stand in a spot for a few seconds? I was using MaxiWorldWalker, and it has this thing where you can use WebPath to walk to a place. It has no delay between the clicks on the map, so it is quite efficient. Just a suggestion :D
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        You gotta be more descriptive... I use the same path as that bot, the delays should be the same no matter where you are walking to.
        Jan 28, 2018
        runerace likes this.
    4. awesome123man
      awesome123man
      Regal bots are back up and runnnig :) More small patches on the way to make the UI as sexy and great as possible.
    5. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      I believe it works now!
    6. DCubeMiner
      DCubeMiner
      Dude, where did the Awesome Fighter go?
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        gone, go use a different fighter.
        Jan 27, 2018
    7. jose poncho
      jose poncho
      Hola! Tengo un amigo que si le funciono el regal hunter después de la actualización normal! y ahorita incluso lo esta usando, pero intento poner mi cuenta y le da el error... Esto podría perjudicar las cuentas?
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        No puedes usar los pajaros ahora
        Jan 27, 2018
    8. gimber
      gimber
      the Regal Hunter crips stopped working please repair it as soon as possible thanks
      1. Weedweasel
        Weedweasel
        all regal bots are down for now they done a rework andd now need something from staff
        Jan 27, 2018
    9. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      Yo! There's a problem with the Regal Mining bot atm. After I let it go on for about 30 seconds, it stops working and it says NullPointerException thrown. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but hopefully you can take a look at it and fix it. No pressure tho, and keep up the awesome work!
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Yeah i'm trying to get the fix through asap. Waiting for a executive to push it through.
        Jan 27, 2018
    10. awesome123man
      awesome123man
      Regal bots are temporarily down, Update will be posted here when they are back up. sorry!
    11. aleks199126
      aleks199126
      hey man, there is a issue with the regal agility bot, after the new update its stop working for no reason after like 3-6 mins can you take a look and fix it ? i need to get that 99 cape :P
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        For now, i cant sadly until an executive is available. I'm' trying my best, please just do not use the bot until i say it's fixed...
        Jan 27, 2018
        aleks199126 likes this.
    12. 13lank
      13lank
      Would you be doing a thieving bot soon?
      1. chad
        chad
        He's actually been giving me some tips on one i'm working on right now. Let me know any special features you would like to see!
        Jan 26, 2018
        awesome123man likes this.
    13. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      Hi again! I'm having a slight problem with the Regal mining bot. When I look at the item tracker part, it shows the items and profit. but they are drastically wrong. The numbers are sometimes negative, and the profit/hour is therefore very low. Is that a RuneMate's problem or is it the bots? If it's the bot's, could you fix it? Thank you!!!
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        It's the bots, i probably didnt get the banking part of the tracking to be ignored. I'll eventually get to it.
        Jan 21, 2018
    14. Bot Test
      Bot Test
      Do you plan on updating Regal mining any time soon? keep up the great work btw!
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Not planned but it will get done sometime.
        Jan 21, 2018
    15. s123s
      s123s
      I'll say it here so i won't have to put it on the review of your bot "regal agility" (the paid version). It seems to have a problem on the seers village course. It stops quite often once it crossed the tightrope & stands still for a bit and i have no idea why. It seems to do this quite often. Can this be solved please? it'll continue eventually but it will lose some xp/h for no reason if you ask me :/
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        You are right. Sadly I don't have the agility level currently to do this course. Can I borrow an account from you?
        Jan 19, 2018
      2. s123s
        s123s
        i can lend you my account after this full hour is done (don't wanna waste the time :P still got 29 more mins. Only got one account but hope you can fix it. It basically does it all the time which is quite inefficient :/ hit me up in a private message & i'll lend my account so you can look into it
        Jan 19, 2018
        awesome123man likes this.
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Glad to say thanks to you and Cloud this is SOLVED :D
        Jan 19, 2018
        s123s likes this.
    16. Esikiclick
      Esikiclick
      Whats the difference between regal agility lite and regal agility? What does the premium version feature ?
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        No time limit
        Jan 19, 2018
    17. cooperrrbrown
      cooperrrbrown
      I wasn't sure from the cooking response, but will you add Karambwam or no?
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        What's special about it again?
        Jan 18, 2018
      2. cooperrrbrown
        cooperrrbrown
        What do you mean? Other than two quest have to be done to cook it, and when cooking it, It has two options, either cook them into poison ones or "thoroughly"
        Jan 19, 2018
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Could I borrow an account as I don't have the quests done
        Jan 19, 2018
    18. awesome123man
      awesome123man
      Sulphur Mining will have a bot as soon as a busy ASF executive pushes the queue :) <3 no shade
      1. pluto likes this.
      2. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        It's out, question is if it works xD
        Jan 16, 2018
      3. Tempaus
        Tempaus
        Don't you dare to lie to us
        Jan 17, 2018
      4. awesome123man
    19. Jason1994
      Jason1994
      Hello, i'm using the regal mining bot rn but bank and power mining doesn't work... i'm using RS3 client.
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        I need to fix it
        Jan 8, 2018
    20. Weedweasel
      Weedweasel
      hey bro iv been using your regal hunter and the bot works very welll but it will stop randomly after 20 mins and just look at the bird meat trying to drop it or just get kicked off after 5 mins. i came back from a shower and was logged off. I unblocked my mouse input and it seems to fix it for the most part it will go back to botting once i get in the screen and keeps going
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        FeelsDerpMan
        Jan 3, 2018
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Close thread plz. Oh wait not a thread :p
        Jan 3, 2018
      4. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        this would make a great thread