1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
wede333
Last Activity:
Apr 7, 2023 at 9:19 PM

Followers 1

Share This Page

wede333

Item interaction within the client is broken. Please wait until a client fix has been released if you require item use in the script. Nov 28, 2019

wede333 was last seen:
Apr 7, 2023
    1. wede333
      wede333
      Item interaction within the client is broken. Please wait until a client fix has been released if you require item use in the script.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Bots that use items on something else are broken due to a bug remaining after the update. It's Thanksgiving weekend, so people are travelling and unable to fix it. Will be fixed in the next few days.
        Nov 29, 2019
    2. IssaBot
      IssaBot
      Wede333 Whats up man, I saw you made a gold bracelet bot on the forums..can you send me a linnk to it?
    3. wede333
      wede333
      Rip C4TAA :(
      1. Tempaus
        Tempaus
        R.I.P. wede333
        Jan 17, 2018
    4. chris rauchut12
      chris rauchut12
      yo for ur smithing can u upgrade it so it can smith all cannonballs , as of right now it clicks the steel bar and hits the furnace and repeats those steps, it doesn't make the cannonballs. do this for me and u can email me at [email protected] and ill be more than happy to paypal you $50
    5. zirspker
      zirspker
      Wede! Thanks alot for ur SuperGlass script!!!!
      Question: Could u add and interface with exp rates and profit for it? Please ;)
    6. DruBamf
      DruBamf
      Searching for twitch prime codes?
    7. ziplock1738
      ziplock1738
      Does your Fertilizer bot do the Zeah farming mini game?
    8. wede333
      wede333
      I dont think i thanked you two, slax and awesome. The bot is working flawlessly now and is so much more efficient. Thanks :)
      1. Tempaus
        Tempaus
        you're welcome
        Mar 20, 2017
      2. Slex
        Slex
        i can't remember i helped you?
        Or do you mean slash? :lul:
        Apr 3, 2017
      3. wede333
        wede333
        Yea it was a type i never bothered to change lmfao