1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
awesome123man
Last Activity:
Mar 15, 2023 at 4:27 PM
Birthday:
Oct 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
Software Engineer

Share This Page

awesome123man

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback., 25, from United States

For a slayer bot, who is cool with tick prayer, and who wants just always praying when in combat... Asking for a friend :) Dec 8, 2020

awesome123man was last seen:
Mar 15, 2023
    1. wng acid
      wng acid
      i stood there for 11 hours and didnt mine anything now you wallet is emty agian happen like this 3 time already what gives
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        then dont use it 200 iq
        Jun 19, 2018
        hitmun likes this.
    2. Nibba
      Nibba
      Loving your mining bot so far man! But, there is a bug: when I withdraw a pickaxe from the bank to return to my mining spot, sometimes it just walks for a little bit and then stops. I have to manually move it back to the mining spot and resume the botting. Could you fix this if you have time? Thanks a bunch man :)
    3. titanic123
      titanic123
      Polvineech rooftop course bugs out after first palm tree, it legit just sits there
    4. shaheet
      shaheet
      Hey man, very much a fan of your work. Will definitely be buying hours to support you but was just wondering what's the difference between your regular and premium scripts?
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        One is premium and one isn't.
        Jun 17, 2018
    5. nickle12341
    6. farted
      farted
      When using Regal Mining in the Mining Guild. Bot starts off by walking to the bank and just stands there, no matter what setting I choose.
    7. fishinghelp
      fishinghelp
      Hey man! Are you going to fix the blast mining bot anytime soon?
      REALLY looking forward to it :)
      Thanks man
    8. LifeisFake
      LifeisFake
      Great work on all of them. Convinced of a good developer
    9. swift13
      swift13
      Please fix the blast mining bot !!
    10. Konn
      Konn
      Hey great bots man, really enjoy using them with how simple and efficient they are, Keep it up! :)
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        :) Thanks
        Jun 1, 2018
        Konn likes this.
    11. J0hnny_poop
      J0hnny_poop
      Hi mate, how do i allow banking on the mining client? It isnt working for me?
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Nijjer
        May 29, 2018
    12. swift13
      swift13
      May you please look to update the blast mining bot? Use to work good, not anymore after the update. Thanks for your work!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. swift13
        swift13
        Any update my brotha?
        May 17, 2018
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Not recent, but after Wednesday ill have time.
        May 21, 2018
      4. swift13
        swift13
        Is there anyway I can pay you to fix it the blast mining script asap? Would really like to get back on this
        May 27, 2018
    13. muuddy4
      muuddy4
      cutting redwood tress on regal woodcutter does not work. It just stands still and cannot climb the ladder and chop the trees however it banks the wood perferct.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Nothing he can do about it, web is broken
        May 13, 2018
        awesome123man likes this.
      2. muuddy4
        muuddy4
        so cutting redwoods on runemate wont work?
        May 21, 2018
    14. simonb
      simonb
      Have you considered making a very simple runecrafting bot? There are no good runecrafting bots that dont use the abyss
      2. simonb
        simonb
        Yes my friend, it doesn't work
        May 13, 2018
      3. bobwill2
        bobwill2
        Ah sad. Maybe soon it will be updated,
        May 13, 2018
      4. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Use VisualRM
        May 13, 2018
    15. elxdD21
      elxdD21
      hand if you could tell me by a msj when your bot store is ready would be good
    16. johnnyboy1
      johnnyboy1
      yo ur bot isn't working and its taking my money reguardless. thanks bud
      1. bobwill2
        bobwill2
        osrs was just updated, currently I believe all bots are down until runemate is updated. I tried a few scripts and none would bank or click on objects so just give it time for an update and request a refund in his thread.
        May 10, 2018
      2. JonFon1234
        JonFon1234
        Dude, before you start the bot, IT specifically told you, that the bot is unsupported due to a update, and if anything, its your fault for pressing yes still knowing it might not work. Honestly, I don't think he should refund, but knowing awesome he might.
        May 10, 2018
        awesome123man likes this.
      3. johnnyboy1
        johnnyboy1
        dude before i started the bot i never got that message quit snapping off little man.
        May 10, 2018
    17. Stephenking98
      Stephenking98
      yo dude, your regal agility bot aint running ? wasted about $0.20 on trying to run the past couple hours, any chance you can look into it?
      1. bobwill2
        bobwill2
        bobwill2 osrs was just updated, currently I believe all bots are down until runemate is updated. I tried a few scripts and none would bank or click on objects so just give it time for an update and request a refund in his thread.
        May 10, 2018
        awesome123man and Stephenking98 like this.
      2. Stephenking98
        Stephenking98
        good man thank you!
        May 10, 2018
    18. Oruk
      Oruk
      Regal Agility, Just now read about how it sometimes randomly logs if you don't carry food... got 23 mins out of it before it logged at the alkharid course. thought I did my research, but i guess I overlooked that info. any chance i could get a refund of 1 hour? otherwise all your scripts run great, if there is a regal bot for something i use it
      2. Triage
        Triage
        bruh you're asking a refund of $0.05 LOL
        May 8, 2018
      3. MrBushy
        MrBushy
        Wait so I have to have food in my inv to make regal agility stop crashing?
        May 23, 2018
      4. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Ye xD There's a wierd runemate issue with health that occasionally returns some wrong value making the bot think it needs food.
        May 23, 2018
    19. angel rdz
      angel rdz
      im having trouble with my client it says failure to bind to client due to agentilitizationexception and ive tried to re downlaod it update it move it to system 86 folder ive re downlaoded updated and moved runescape from the official website and same for java i have both .32 and .64 on mine and ive taken off the .64 and it says it needed the .64 java to work. helppp
    20. mathieu nevejans
      mathieu nevejans
      A little feedback, lost a few dollars on motherlode, bot gives errors and stops working 1/2 of the time. bot also won't take the ores from the sack, otherwise your bots are smooth. Great author! I really recommend this one.
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Dollars? that's a lot. I'll test tonight and see if i find anything.
        Apr 29, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Software Engineer

Signature

Best of luck botters!​