1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SlashnHax
Resources:
Kangaroo farmer

Share This Page

SlashnHax

Bot Author++, from Australia

Fight Caves Mate v1.4.14 is now live, and the crash experienced in the last version has been fixed. Sep 20, 2023

1. xRoyale070
      xRoyale070
      Bro to be honest, your bot is one of the only bot that works awesome!! I can grind for long without getting banned. Hope to see more from u soon!
    2. jacob bailey
      jacob bailey
      no complaints about any of your programs. Only thing I'd say is that when using the alpha agility feature. in the seers village the character will bounce back and forth in the starting obstacle because it's clicking the minimap. looks very obvious and suspicious to anyone else.
    3. jesse hathaway
      jesse hathaway
      if you could please make an option when fighting monsters you only pick up loot from your own kill? me and my brother both use it and in lower level areas if loot is on the bot will go and loot over killing. other than that A+++ on the bot!
    4. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      Made my Alpha bots open source, enjoy.
      1. A Savage likes this.
      2. A Savage
        A Savage
        Nano Dg opensource for succ? pls Kiwiman.
        Nov 11, 2018
      3. Gengsta
        Gengsta
        I miss you
        Nov 11, 2018
    5. jesse hathaway
      jesse hathaway
      one key thing i think should be added is the ability to have the bot reattach arrows, i had to buy 13k arrows to run the bot overnight so i wont run out, i feel this would be a simple add-on
    6. jesse hathaway
      jesse hathaway
      i keep having issues with thew bot. it will randomly stop use within an hour, and just now when it logged me out it ran me half way across the lumbridge before logging out. its nothing to do with the breaker because it is currently disabled. just curious what could be causing it so i dont keep wasting my time for botting. thanks!
    7. Smokked
      Smokked
      Hey man please work on nano dungeoneering. cuz it got me to 60 and then it stopped working after an update or something. it would really help if you could update it
    8. KingsCandidate
      KingsCandidate
      hey man, I'm really enjoying your combat bot but i cant seem to get it to prioritize combat over picking up loot. Any help would be appreciated and regardless thanks again for the bot!
      1. jesse hathaway
        jesse hathaway
        yes! i would like it to pick up loot from my kill vs everyone elses kills
        Nov 5, 2018
        KingsCandidate likes this.
    9. BloodTune
      BloodTune
      I would really like to use your bot but I don't quite understand how it works, I can start the instance of the bot but I don't know how to use the bot to make my character do anything. It is confusing me. Help would be appreciated
    10. Rhaom
      Rhaom
      I am not sure If I am doing something wrong with the setup of your Alpha Fighter but its ridiculously slow to pickup and bury, it will pickup maybe 1 in every 10 bones and it'll take another 10-15 kills after that before it bury's 1 bone and repeats the same cycle.

It also does not appear to eat food at any point no matter how much health I have?
    11. ghourd
      ghourd
      Hey man, love your programs, saw you posted on some of the forums for exception faults; was wondering if a solution was ever found?
    12. charlie710
      charlie710
      can someone help me please... bot was running flawless to lvl 80 all combat stats... now it just eats after losing 10hp even tho ive played around with the hp settings its just not working! ive never had an issue with this bot its just a plug and play! can someone help me please :)
      1. Negrita
        Negrita
        Probably better off making a post on the bot's forum thread
        Aug 20, 2018
    13. Aub181
      Aub181
      Hey, i'm looking for a Frost dragon bot for my Ironman, got another 10K to farm for turmoil. I was wondering if you'd be willing to try and set one up, Myself and i'm sure half the community would be willing to pay for something like this.
    14. vincemiguel
      vincemiguel
      Great bot program! One concern though, I train on level 1 of stronghold killing Goblins and it accidentally clicks the gate of war thus, trapping my character in between the gates stopping my training altogether. Nonetheless it is a great program. Thank you!
      1. Savior likes this.
    15. F4K4Z
      F4K4Z
      where are you.?
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Mans cruising through the outback on his new motorbike, catch him if you can
        Jul 25, 2018
        Savior likes this.
    16. PeLiLa_KuN
      PeLiLa_KuN
      hey bro salu2, you can help me with a little problem that I have, the bot does not want to collect the mark on the seer village track ..
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        ok
        May 28, 2018
    17. Vaxty
      Vaxty
      Hey! Can you update the Alpha Divination? Since the new rs3 update, the bot is not working anymore...
    18. OranZKM
      OranZKM
      Agility bot for OSRS?
    19. SlashnHax
      SlashnHax
      I'm working on getting AlphaFighter back on the bot store.
      1. Josh Cole
        Josh Cole
        THANKS SLASHNHAX WE APPRECIATE YOU DADDY,

ALPHAFIGHTER HE IS THE BEST BOT ON RUNEMATE!
        May 5, 2018
    20. brad1995
      brad1995
      where is alpha fighter !!!!!!!!!! BRING HIM BACK
      1. Josh Cole likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        TIL a bot is the male gender
        May 3, 2018
        Josh Cole, Slumdog and Triage like this.
  • About

Kangaroo farmer

Signature