1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Last Activity:
Mar 5, 2019 at 4:46 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

Fisherman/Ganja Connoisseur

Share This Page

Ganja Connoisseur, from Nova Scotia, Canada

Bot development in progress. Smoke a bowl, relax, kill some time and it'll be finished before you can say, "Dave's not here, man...". Mar 5, 2019

420K was last seen:
Mar 5, 2019
    1. 420K
      Bot development in progress. Smoke a bowl, relax, kill some time and it'll be finished before you can say, "Dave's not here, man...".
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Dave's not here, man....
        Mar 5, 2019
        420K likes this.
  • About

Fisherman/Ganja Connoisseur
    In my short years I've seen many things, some beyond wonderful and others beyond horrific but none so horrific as the totality of modern day psychology.

Being Native Canadian I've seen much racism in my travels across Canada in my younger years so it's only natural that a rebel flag in my background would cause confusion amongst some but I'll always be a rebel as well as support states rights.

I can out smoke Willie and Chong and although I know next to nothing about coding, I know it'll only take a short time to get the basics down and excel through the development process to a semi professional coder level.

I don't mind giving a hand and I sure as hell don't mind asking for help so if there's ever anything I can help with don't hesitate to ask because progress is a team effort.

Signature

~~~~~~~~~420K~STOP~THE~RACISM~420K~~~~~~~~~~~
    NO OBSTACLE IS INSURPASSABLE, SO BUCKLE UP,PUT HER IN FOUR WHEEL DRIVE AND JUST GIT R DONE!
    NO PATH IN YOUR LIFE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD SO WHY DO YOU WALK THE LINE?
    SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL 81/B-R-M/BIG-HOUSE-CREW
    ~~~~~~~~~420K~STOP~THE~RACISM~420K~~~~~~~~~~~