1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
theycallmezuuchq
Last Activity:
Oct 19, 2022 at 10:32 AM
Resources:

Followers 1

Home Page:

Share This Page

theycallmezuuchq

Bot Author

I apologize for the state my cow killer bot was left in. Work has been insane and I had to rebuild my computer. Will update and fix soon. Jun 23, 2019

theycallmezuuchq was last seen:
Oct 19, 2022
    1. jimrasek
      jimrasek
      Cow killer doesn't work!
    2. johnfuckingdenver
      johnfuckingdenver
      is this still working, i have zero interface and when i start bot it just stands still
    3. theycallmezuuchq
      theycallmezuuchq
      I apologize for the state my cow killer bot was left in. Work has been insane and I had to rebuild my computer. Will update and fix soon.
      1. theycallmezuuchq
        theycallmezuuchq
        I've got everything set back up. Walk functions is broken after going down the 2nd floor stairs in lumby castle. Will release a patch ASAP.
        Jun 26, 2019
    4. Guivi99druid
      Guivi99druid
      the update was good thank you for taking your time to modify it but is there any way i could install ver 0.6 by chance instead thank you
      1. theycallmezuuchq
        theycallmezuuchq
        Why do you want ver 0.6? I am hoping to push an update today that will walk to the bank properly and not attack cows that others are fighting. Just want to know what about ver 0.6 you want back?
        Apr 25, 2019
        Guivi99druid likes this.
      2. Guivi99druid
        Guivi99druid
        cause 0.6 all you did was pick up hides and go to the bank and this one you kill cows get hide and when theres other hides on the floor it just goes to the cow instead but very good update amazing
        Apr 25, 2019
        theycallmezuuchq likes this.
      3. theycallmezuuchq
        theycallmezuuchq
        I could separate the scripts? Have one for killing cows and grabbing hides and another for just hides?
        Apr 26, 2019
        6Spore7 likes this.
    5. Guivi99druid
      Guivi99druid
      you have amazing works 90% of the time best cow killing bot i dont complain this was free and this must have took you so much time i just wanna say thank you for helping the community grind for there bonds because of you people will strive i made over 100k from this method i hope in the future the script will improve so thank you bless you
      1. theycallmezuuchq likes this.
      2. theycallmezuuchq
        theycallmezuuchq
        I have made major changes to the cow killer script. Been trying to get an update pushed for weeks. Hopefully it will be approved soon! Thank you for the kind words!
        Apr 23, 2019
        Guivi99druid likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://iplive.club