Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

EvOVyK5.png

[Discord Channel Link]

How to use Farming Contracts:
  • All seeds for farming contracts must be deposited inside your seed vault, if the bot fails to find a contract seed in your vault then it will continue on with regular farm runs. This means that the bot will continue planting your herbs/allotments/flowers as usual at the farming guild
  • Pre-planting is used to maximize your odds of already having a contract plant grown when the contract is assigned. This will help you maximize your seed packs received per hour. You can read more about the best seeds to preplant at your current level here
  • If the bot fails to find a seed required for pre-planting, then it will also continue doing your regular farm runs. This means only pre-plant seeds that you have plenty of, to prevent contracts from being ignored. One common mistake is enabling pre-planting for flowers when you have no White lilly seeds.
  • Harvesting Celastrus trees require an axe in order to chop the branches. If you have the level to plant/harvest these it's important that you set a valid axe in the settings.
  • The Skip Tree contract setting allows you to skip for an easier contract in this case. This was implemented due the the fact that trees take much much more time to grow and as a result will limit the seed packs you receive during a given session. If this setting is enabled, and you receive an easy contract that is of type tree the bot will continue on with your regular farm run and ignore the contract.

Hops:
  • Jute fibres are used specifically to create drift nets. These are usually a limiting factor in using Drift Net fishing scripts on an iron man account.
  • Drift net fishing yields one of the highest fishing & hunter experience rates in the game. Gather your jute fibres and start getting that exp!

The following traversal methods are supported for patches:

Nexus Portal: All equivalent supported

Tree:
  1. Falador Tree Traversal:
    • Falador Teleport Runes
    • Falador Teleport Tablets
    • Falador House Portal
    • Jewelry Box to Falador Park
  2. Varrock Traversal:
    • Varrock Teleport Runes
    • Varrock Teleport Tablets
    • Varrock House Portal
  3. Farming Guild Tree Traversal:
    • Battlefront House Portal
    • Charged skills necklace
    • Farming Skill Cape
    • Jewelry Box to Farming Guild
    • Spirit Tree POH to Farming Guild
    • Ardougne Fairy Ring to CIR
  4. Gnome Stronghold Tree Traversal:
    • POH Spirit Tree
    • Seed Pod
  5. Lumbridge Traversal:
    • Lumbridge Teleport Runes
    • Lumbridge Teleport Tablets
    • Lumbridge House Portal
Fruit Tree:
  1. Brimhaven Traversal:
    • Camelot Teleport Runes then Charters
    • Camelot Teleport Tablet then Charters
    • Catherby House Portal then Charters
    • POH Spirit Tree
  2. Catherby Fruit Tree Traversal:
    • Camelot Teleport Runes
    • Camelot Teleport Tablet
    • Camelot House Portal
    • Catherby House Portal
  3. Farming Guild Fruit Tree Traversal:
    • Farming Skill Cape
  4. Gnome Stronghold Fruit Tree Traversal:
    • POH Spirit Tree
    • Seed Pod
  5. Lletya Traversal:
    • Eternal Teleport Crystal
    • Charged Teleport Crystal
  6. Tree Gnome Village Traversal:
    • Jewelry Box to Castle Wars
    • POH Spirit Tree
  7. Hardwood Trees
    • Mounted POH Digsite pendant
    • Charged digsite pendant
Herb:
  1. Ardougne Traversal:
    • Ardougne Teleport Runes
    • Ardougne Teleport Tablets
    • Ardougne House Portal
    • Ardy Cloak 4
    • Jewelry Box to Fishing Guild
  2. Catherby Traversal:
    • Camelot Teleport Runes
    • Camelot Teleport Tablets
    • Catherby House Portal
    • Camelot House Portal
  3. Falador Traversal:
    • Falador Teleport Runes
    • Falador Teleport Tablets
    • Explorer's Ring 3
    • Explorer's Ring 4
    • Ring of the Elements
    • Falador House Portal
    • Jewelry Box to Falador Park
  4. Farming Guild Traversal:
    • Farming Skill Cape
  5. Harmony Traversal:
    • Harmony House Portal
  6. Kourend Traversal:
    • Kourend House Teleport Runes
    • POH Mounted Xeric's Talisman
    • Xeric's Talisman
    • Construction Cape House Portal
  7. Morytania Traversal:
    • Ectophial
    • Fenkenstain's Castle House Portal
  8. Troll Stronghold Traversal:
    • Troll Stronghold House Portal
    • Trollheim House Portal
    • Trollheim Teleport Runes
    • Stony Basalt
  9. Weiss Traversal:
    • Weiss House Portal
    • Icy Basalt
  10. Al Kharid Traversal:
    • Jewelry Box to PvP Arena
    • Ring of the Elements
    • Ring of Dueling Item
  11. Monastery Traversal:
    • Ardougne Cloak
  12. Fortis Traversal:
    • Civitas Illa Fortis House Portal
    • Civitas Illa Fortis Teleport Runes

Seaweed & Birdhouses:
  • Mounted Digsite Pendant
  • Inventory Digsite Pendant

Grapes:
  • POH Hosidius teleport
  • Mounted xerics teleport
  • Item Xeric's talisman (worn)
  • Construction Cape Hosidus teleport

Birdhouse support
  • You'll need to make sure the spaces are already filled. The bot cannot recognize that they are built or empty from the bank. Therefore, prebuild the birdhouse spaces so it has clockworks.
  • There is not varbit/data available that tells us when it's going to be ready. So the bot will check the birdhouses on bot start. After it checks the birdhouses, the timer will be set for 55 minutes. It doesn't matter if the birdhouse is ready in 5 minutes, because we can't access that in the data.
  • Make sure you have enough seeds to make it through your session
Seaweed support

Disable this dialog first for Seaweed:

XV0C1lT.png

Grape support

• Zamorak grape harvesting in Hosidius is supported
  • You'll need Salt pertre, Grape seeds and Zamorak blessings in the bank
  • There are 12 patches that are ready every hour, stock up on supplies and let it run for days!
  • If you do not wish to harvest Zammy grapes disable the setting and enjoy the exp from farming regular grapes instead
POH Portals:

4ZKq5Ao.png

Making Ultra Compost:
  • The bot will make compost ONLY at the Farming guild in the big bin
  • The bot will need a single produce stored in the bank, you'll be responsible for making sure that it can be used to create ultra compost
  • You'll need a minimal of 50 Volcanic ash in the bank to create ultra compost

Fertile Soil support:
  • The volcanic mine minigame offers a reward that is the Ash covered tome
  • This item allows you to create ultra compost using the fertile soil lunar spell
  • Usage of this spell is auto detected when you start the bot with the runes in inventory and spellbook set to Lunars
  • You'll need 2 volcanic ash for every patch if you wish to use this spell
UI Examples:
Reactions: Sekkaslight
Author
rats
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.63 star(s) 46 ratings

Latest updates

1. AIO Farming v2.3.8 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v2.3.8. - fix calquat harvesting - added option to open seed packs and...
  2. AIO Farming v2.3.7 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v2.3.7. - Added paying for calquat protection
  3. AIO Farming v2.3.6 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v2.3.6. - Calquat Trees released - Fixed looping bug in contracts

Latest reviews

Alright bot. It seems to be not taking out the tools needed to plant things sometimes though its my 1st time running it so maybe it's user error.
rats
rats
Double check your misc settings to make sure that you have "Bring dibber" enabled & "Auto weed" disabled
love the bot. But it will get stuck whenever teleporting somewhere and it says "Downloading navigation Data..." Not sure if this is the bot or runelite itself but it will take 30 minutes just to download the data. I'll still give the bot a good rating tho. But if this is on your end of the bot how can it be fixed?
Perfect for Herb run's <3 Awsome Script, I was to stupid for not good looking at first time to hit the boxes.
Bot is amazing and is constantly updated for minor tweaks and improvements. Tons of hunter xp from birdhouses, seeds from contracts A++
Great bot only thing ive noticed is it sits for too long of a time.. too many times i leave it running for 6+ houres with only two harvest rounds and its still "paused for break" just running the clock up
rats
rats
Send me the logs for those sessions, I'd like to have a look
amazing bot, only question i got is how do i get it to stop farming my flower patches and leave the lily's in it, since its waste to farm them
This bot is sick AF. 100/100. Wouldn't be surprised if a future new patch has a feature that cleans my car or walks my dog as well.
Amazing bot, patiently waiting for update for varlamore Herb/Hardwood patch to be included!
rats
rats
Herbs already added brotha, will look into hardwood
Quite possibly the best bot on this entire store, plus the guy who made it responds fast to any questions, works flawlessly. Got my iron to 70 herb in no time, plus it can do seaweeds so thats 85 crafting sorted also. Total legend.
Bot runs really well only problem is it always just idles on beach when going to do seaweed any idea how to fix? im sure IM doing something wrong so i will give 5 stars because other than that bot runs flawlessly.