Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift

aIvZ7dY.jpeg

8-12 points per game is effortlessly achievable with this bot.
  • Automatically banks and retrieves new supplies if you are running out.
  • Reliable and fast pouch support. Supports all pouches, including the colossal pouch.
  • Combination runes support, including binding necklace and magic imbue. The bot will also bank to restock when needed.
  • Automatic lag compensation, so your actions will still be fast and reliable, even in high-ping worlds.
  • Supports placing a weak cell at the start of the game.
  • Supports placing cells to heal & strengthen barriers.
  • Supports building guardians, allowing you gain even more points.
  • Supports mining at east area.
  • Pouch repair using NPC Contact or Abyssal pearls (requires the unlock).
  • Auto balance points option to maximize rewards.
  • Custom priority system for all runes, allowing you to configure everything and anything to make your experience better.
  • Supports world hopping with various configurable options.
  • Dragon pickaxe special attack support.
  • Optimized flow for several playstyles to maximize rewards.
  • Automatically uses talisman to enter portals.
  • Heavy usage of PlayerSense, giving each account a unique and robost playstyle.
  • Custom statistics trackers, giving you an overview of how well the bot is performing at all times.

Best set up and strategy

Inventory
s8LVjTx.png

Guardian settings

UKqifov.png

Additional settings
8veBtbO.png
Author
based
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.93 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from based

Latest updates

1. Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale v1.10.10 Released!

Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale updated to v1.10.10. * Reduce delay on Npc Contact logic. *...
  2. Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale v1.10.9 Released!

Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale updated to v1.10.9. * Fixed an issue causing a Client UI alert...
  3. Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale v1.10.8 Released!

Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale updated to v1.10.8. * Streamlined the user experience so users...

Latest reviews

Pouch repair is working! Great script!!
UPDATE: Been using this for awhile now, and only thing i dislike is the camera panning even though i am zoomed out far enough for it not to need to use the camera panning. Otherwise this is one the best i've used. and good price.
absolutely love the bot.. its perfect.. reliable & dirt cheap.... can someone just help me set it up for more points vs XP?? lol i have no idea what to do with these settings to optimize
Actually the best, no cap.

Does the job, pretty damn well.
great bot so far - at the start it kept getting stuck , but once i tested different settings it ran alot smoother, thanks so much :)
Very good Bot,

For some reason it does not close Level Up screens and you can be stood in the same spot for awhile, i've noticed it a few times. So if you've got it on a second monitor you still might have to clilck every now and then.

Apart from that it is very good, plays GOTR well.
run in with the runelite client... get the plug ins correct.... bot is perfect
based
based
Thank you for the review!
Hands down best gotr bot good stuff man keep up the great work!
based
based
Perfect script 10/10. Script makes verry good decisions. Would recommend it to all !!
based
based
Thank you for the review!!
Best script out here for this minigame. Good job brother
based
based