Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

oJbXHwA.jpeg

Slays the Corrupted Gauntlet. Built with account safety in mind
Reactions: david laya
Author
based
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.33 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from based

Latest updates

1. Based Corrupted Gauntlet v1.2.2 Released!

Based Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.2.2.
  2. Based Corrupted Gauntlet v1.2.1 Released!

Based Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.2.1.
  3. Based Corrupted Gauntlet v1.2.0 Released!

Based Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.2.0.

Latest reviews

Based's CG used to months ago but idk if he died off or gave up because this thing is BROKE and has been for 2 months now. I'd suggest skipping using any of his stuff till he says he's alive honestly.
Please update it. i would use the Premium. It could be a very nice bot. Only thing what isnt working flawless is the boss fight. Everytime he runs into the storms an die...
This bot needs an update.
Would run flawless with some adjustments.
It runs into dangerous situations at the boss. Dying many times
bad success ratre, runs on to dangerous tiles to avoid tornadoes, gets stomped consistently, Cuppa's gauntlet is far superior
50% successful kills at the very best. not worth your money
Don't waste your money on this, it's terrible..
used it on a maxed combat account died every other run almost
Averages around 4kc/hr at 90 mage range def. Still sometimes leaves and doesn't get successful kills which can be seen from the kph. Nonetheless, when comparing to the other CG bot on the store, and it's successful 5kph, the price makes this bot worth using.

Next steps would maybe allow for T2 prep to ensure better kills, or to potential visit the reason why the bot leaves the CG/dies to Hunleff decreasing kph.
running on a 1 def pure with 99/range/mage - obviously dies a few times due to the 1 def but otherwise it's been great. Done 180 CGs so far. No complaints.
was working good enough considering the beta was free. no longer works but for me when it was working it was mostly acceptable with regular errors throughout the run.