Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Corrupted Gauntlet

Hi, this is prepping really well I just keep finding it prayer flicking off tick, is there a way to make it so it doesn't prayer flick?

Hi, this is prepping really well I just keep finding it prayer flicking off tick, is there a way to make it so it doesn't prayer flick?
Check your ping and RL plugins. There is currently no way to disable prayer flick.

Check your ping and RL plugins. There is currently no way to disable prayer flick.
I was running 22-26 ping and I have all of the warning message RL plugins disabled. It was happening on the regular gauntlet as well. Any other suggestions? I love how well the program performs and it only messes up flicking during Hunllef fight.

Been running this for 90 minutes now on a max combat on less than 20 ping.

Hasn't managed one completion yet think the best I've seen it do is get the Hunlef too half health Normaly dies too tornados
or because the prayer flicking is wrong. I honestly dont think it will get a completion in its current state

I will say the preparation phase is really good however better than cuppas even, Except when it continues too prayer flick forever after it killed whatever it was attacking lol.

Major issues ive noticed are thus,

Prayer flicking at Hunlef is dogshit needs fixing or swapping too just normaly praying
Pathing at Hunlef is dogshit especially when dodging tornados

Needs too recognise when whatever it was fighting is dead and stop prayer flicking against it. (imo this is a ban waiting too happen)

fix those 3 and I think should work great

I was running 22-26 ping and I have all of the warning message RL plugins disabled. It was happening on the regular gauntlet as well. Any other suggestions? I love how well the program performs and it only messes up flicking during Hunllef fight.

Been running this for 90 minutes now on a max combat on less than 20 ping.

Hasn't managed one completion yet think the best I've seen it do is get the Hunlef too half health Normaly dies too tornados
or because the prayer flicking is wrong. I honestly dont think it will get a completion in its current state

I will say the preparation phase is really good however better than cuppas even, Except when it continues too prayer flick forever after it killed whatever it was attacking lol.

Major issues ive noticed are thus,

Prayer flicking at Hunlef is dogshit needs fixing or swapping too just normaly praying
Pathing at Hunlef is dogshit especially when dodging tornados

Needs too recognise when whatever it was fighting is dead and stop prayer flicking against it. (imo this is a ban waiting too happen)

fix those 3 and I think should work great

These issues are not happening for me at all. Please turn of all plugins, not just the ones RuneMate warns you about.

These issues are not happening for me at all. Please turn of all plugins, not just the ones RuneMate warns you about.
After the weekly system update I will try more I have turned off 100% of runelite plugins and I'm sitting on 20 ping world.

Ill give it a go later and report back.

Yeah

So tried it just like you said, created a new runelite profile with every single addon turned off ran it
Exactly the same issues.

Im dming u the log file.

Been testing it out and it's working really well nowadays. There is a minor issue in version v0.4.2. When it's making egniol potions, it sometimes doesn't make enough vials for three potions. This causes the bot to get stuck as it's trying to find a nonexistent vial to fill up at the sink.
Assigning the bot to make two egniol potions works as a bandaid for now. My best explanation for why it fails to make three vials is because it doesn't consider shard count for vials, being ten crystal shards for each vial or it not keeping track of how many vials are in the inventory.
Keep it up though, it's working really well so far.