1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBAlKharidFighter LITE 1.1.3

CHOP CHOP Level Combat Quickly

1. BOOM BOOM
    Kills Al-Kharid Warrior's at the palace.

BOT SPEED
    Suicide - loop delay between 50ms and 150ms (will use more cpu resources)
    Fast - loop delay between 151ms and 300ms
    Human - loop delay between 301ms and 450ms (humanish reaction time)
    Slow - loop delay between 451ms and 600ms
    Safe - loop delay between 601ms and 800ms (use if slow computer)

TARGET LEVELS
    Only supports scimitar (you should use this to train), sword, and longsword. Setting the target level will either stop (if only 1 target is set) or if multiple are selected it will switch to the next target. E.g. I want 40 attack and 40 strength, once it reaches 40 strength it will switch to attack. If at 40 attack and 40 strength, the bot will stop. This works across attack, strength, defence, and constitution. Leaving the setting empty allows the bot to continuously attack

BREAK HANDLER
    Short - takes breaks between 30 - 45 mins for a break time between 10 - 20 mins
    Human - takes breaks between 1 - 2 hours for a break time between 20 - 45 mins
    Extended - takes breaks between 2 - 4 hours for a break time between 45 mins - 1.5 hours
    Power - takes breaks between 4 - 5 hours for a break time between 1 - 2 hours

Note: it is recommended to use short or human.

Please report issues in the discussion thread so I can fix them as soon as possible.

Note: after the latest RuneScape update I've see a problem with the web. For future reference, all walking is handled by the client. If issues arise I am not responsible but I will try to remedy the problem quickly. If problems persist frequently, I can implement an alternative to the web.
    SurfCaster and Lsg_abyssblade like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jonesy1
    Jonesy1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Good in terms of attacking the guards. However, it doesn't do anything else, such as collect loot and bank it.
  2. mallard22
    mallard22
    1/5,
    it was supposed to log my character out after he ran out of food. but he just stood there. my character has been just standing in one spot at warriors literally alllll night long and half of the day. I really hope this doesnt get my character banned
  3. pastry
    pastry
    3/5,
    Great bot.. I was surprised to see how well this works. Little delay between actions, and able to open doors. Bot is awesome. BUT! Someone else had stated the bot was trying to bank at the chest rather than the bank. I have the same issue. There's also no setting to change where it banks. So, my 1 Def account without mems is having some issues running for extended amounts of time. One inv of food and I have to shut down because the bot thinks it can use the chest as a bank even though the game is telling it to fuck off. Please fix this! The bot is incredible besides that!
    1. BOOM BOOM
      Author's Response
      Hi,
      The bot uses RuneMate bank variables for walking to and from, along with opening/closing of banks. If it tries to walk and open a bank chest, I believe this is a problem with RuneMate itself and not the bot logic.
  4. dirtywoobla
    dirtywoobla
    4/5,
    good but doesnt bank at al-kharid bank, goes to the chest but need to be p2p to use it can we please fix this and 5 stars
  5. sam bowling
    sam bowling
    3/5,
    worked really well a week ago got 40 to 80 str lol ,
    all sudden having a few issues with going to bank and has died a couple times.
  6. pownidge
    pownidge
    5/5,
    i have just used shrimps, human, with human breaks and leave it running to get my accounts to 40 str,atk,def to get rune stuff. works great! 10/10 would recommend
  7. t1dkota
    t1dkota
    5/5,
    works fine. just put it on human and let it roll. gets food from bank when it runs out and everything.
  8. Taintedx
    Taintedx
    5/5,
    So far it's been a great bot. had it going for about 11 hours today no break. it's solid so far. Great work!
  9. VoteRepublic
    VoteRepublic
    4/5,
    Very good. Have used for days and account is fine. Once I came back though to my character standing at the bank doing nothing.
  10. iemandanders2
    iemandanders2
    1/5,
    after 1 hr i was bloody naked fighting warriors with my fist