Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walks to the selected point.
Author
binaryantidote
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.93 star(s) 15 ratings

Latest updates

1. BinaryWalker v2.1.0 Released!

BinaryWalker updated to v2.1.0.
  2. BinaryWalker v2.0.8 Released!

BinaryWalker updated to v2.0.8.
  3. BinaryWalker v2.0.7 Released!

BinaryWalker updated to v2.0.7.

Latest reviews

when set destination and press start, bot stopped..
seems like good concept but it just doesn't work
Currently not working but UI seems great!
Used to work well but not anymore. It walks a little bit then stands there for ages and gets stuck.
binaryantidote
binaryantidote
stands where?
Worked really well.
Some parts work and some don't, I was better of completing tut.island myself. Still, I appreciate all the work that has been put into it! Consider finalizing the script.
binaryantidote
binaryantidote
Yeah, since runemate's Webpathing is broken this bot fails on getting over obstacles.
fantasic script back online good stuff
having a bit of trouble getting to and from taverly but otherwise fantastic

as an optional suggestion if I may could you add tabs with dungeon maps on the overworld to make it easier to naviate dungeons?
binaryantidote
binaryantidote
Thanks. You having trouble getting out from taverly has nothing to do with this bot but rather with the current state of the runemate WebPath, which will be fixed, cloud is on it.

The suggestion is a very good idea i will probably do that, when I find the time.
This walker works wonderfully, I also really the map that pops up that lets you select where you want to go. Amazing job!
binaryantidote
binaryantidote
Thank you very much for your motivating words.
Haven't had any issues - works great. I would recommend adding a +/- 2 tolerance to using run energy - right now it always activates at 22 which may throw a red flag. Ideally it would also rotate the camera every now and then but not very concerned about that.
binaryantidote
binaryantidote
Tank you for your review. The run feature is on my list along with predefined detinations and I'll add it as soon as I'm done with my quest bot.
perfect, no problems thus far