Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Murders cows. Loots cowhides and buries bones.

Bugfix: fixed death timer not properly resetting causing it to fire prematurely.
Reactions: le pro69
Author
haskabab
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.11 star(s) 176 ratings

Latest updates

1. Cow Lover v1.0.1 Released!

Cow Lover updated to v1.0.1. Bugfix: death pile timer was not stopped when reset.

Latest reviews

easy to use but why did it take me to the sheep in lumbridge lmfao
was working amazing mid febuary jagex must have caught onto bot. now it constantly missteps and freezes. please update it as it made the first few lvls to grind bearable.
Gets stuck on stairs and doesnt move, please fix.
broken ass bot, drops your food, doesnt eat, if i could rate a 0 i would
Works, farmed a few hundred cowhides on my ironman
Does just what it says, love them cows so hard - you kill em, take their skins and wear em... all jokes aside, great bot for just starting out again. It gives you a decent chunk of skins to put on the AH (or use for crafting), gives some prayer exp and levels up your combat. Thank you for making this bot!
works perfect but for some reason they changed the route and you get stuck trying to chop down tree. Such a stupid change for a route that save you like 2 seconds....so stupid
sh*t bot, i dont want cowhide i want xp. but it keeps picking up cowhides, bot is slow af, and easily detectable ban.. beware!
Keeps taking me to Al Karid North desert, and stopping there, not doing anything.
Banned after 2 hours.