Hunt chompy birds at swamp south west of castle wars. Optionally plucks chompies for increased pet odds.
- Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest complete
How to use:
- Have Ogre bow/Ogre comp bow equipped
- Have lots of Ogre arrows/Brutal arrows equipped
- Have a lot of Ogre bellows in your inventory
- Have 3 empty inventory slots (4 if plucking, for feathers)
- Strongly recommended: an Ava's device for arrow collection
- start the bot close to the swamp south west of castle wars
- click "Run"
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- automatically handles filling bellows, inflating frogs, tagging and killing chompies
- intelligently prioritizes what activity to perform
- (optionally) supports plucking chompies (for increased pet chance)
- automatically worldhops when crashed by another player
- automatically stops if out of arrows or otherwise missing items
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa ChompyHunting [BETA] 1.0.4
Like shooting birds in a swamp.