Cuppa Karambwans 1.0.27

Capture some bwans, bwana.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Fish karambwans in Karamja. Banks at Zanaris and auto stocks up on Karambwanji (bait). Supports barrel, etc.

Requirements:
    • Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
    • Fairy Tale Part I & II (up to Fairy Ring unlock)
    • 65 Fishing

How to use:
    • have visited CKR and DKP at least once before (so they're in fairy ring travel log)
    • have a dramen/lunar staff equipped (not needed if Lumbridge Elite completed)
    • have a karambwan vessel
    • optional, but recommended: small fishing net in bank to catch karambwanji
    • optional: dragon harpoon (spec)
    • optional: fishing barrel
    • optional: spirit flakes
    • start the bot near DKP
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • fishes karambwans in Karamja (DKP) and banks at Zanaris using fairy rings
    • option to automatically teleport to CKR and fish more karambwanji (bait) if out
    • dragon harpoon spec support
    • fishing barrel support
    • spirit flake support

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Truegamer14
    Truegamer14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.27
    this bot is legit, ive ran it for multiple 18+ hours and got my gim over 10k karams, its unreal how good this script is
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  2. death rant
    death rant
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.23
    Great bot. Used many times. Works flawlessly to restock karamji and provide some great food for irons. Banking and traversal works well. I'd love if banking at djr could be added as its a lot closer than zanaris bank, but it doesn't matter either way as it only costs a few seconds while banking.
  3. Fluffy Cat
    Fluffy Cat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.20
    Will Cuppa ever disappoint? NOPE! Another flawless beauty. Love that it supports spirit flakes, d harpoon, and fish barrel! :) Thanks Cuppa
    1. CuppaJava
  4. googleftw
    googleftw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.17
    Ran flawlessly for me for two hours like all of his bots. had no problem getting more karambwanji when i was out as well. hats off to you cuppa as always
    1. CuppaJava
  5. iSteadyDab
    iSteadyDab
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.17
    Very cheap and fantastic
    1. CuppaJava