Completes the rogue's den minigame for the rogues outfit. Supports both short and long route.
- (optional): have stamina/energy/super energy potions in your bank
- start the bot near the rogues den bank
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Efficiently plays the Rogues Den minigame
- Bot will automatically use the shortcut if your theiving level is 80 or higher
- Will automatically bank once to check how many Rogue pieces are collected
- Option to stop the bot once all pieces are collected
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa RoguesDen 1.0.53
Get that fancy outfit.
- Cuppa RoguesDen v1.0.53 Released! Feb 27, 2023
- Cuppa RoguesDen v1.0.52 Released! Feb 20, 2023
- Cuppa RoguesDen v1.0.51 Released! Feb 11, 2023
awesome did the maze flawlessly and got my set hard n fast cheers!
Obtained the full rogue outfit at 55 thieving in under 2 hours, with breaks included. Slight issue in the beginning not picking up flash powder, but there's a reason Runemate suggests turning off Ground Items overlay! Thank you to @JDK for the tip, and thank you Cuppa for excellent work.
Good bot, gets you the full outfit in maybe 90-120 minutes with 50 thieving and no run restoration. It can however get stuck and click the same tile forever if the camera is in a bad position, so do not leave it unattended.
Just to clarify the failsafe should kick in if the bot is stuck for a little while; All my bots should be stopping after a max of 5 minutes if they don't perform any actions.
Also it should be able to handle and camera angles etc, but I do know I get sporadic reports of it being unable to do so in very specific circumstances so I'll see what I can do.
Great bot, got the outfit within an hour, no intervention required. For those who get stuck on the flash powder: Disable Ground Items Plugin in RuneLite
And thank you for the info :)
Good bot but like others said, it get's stuck before the gun powder and trying to pickup the gun powder. Other than that is a ok bot. But could be a bit faster. Unfortunately is not working as it should so as is a paid bot could be better.
That's very reasonable feedback, I can look into improvements to make.
Regarding the gun powder, others have reported this before as you noted, but I can't seem to reproduce it on my end; Any time I test the bot it seems to pick up gunpowder fine. Do you know of anything else that might be causing this to help me reproduce the issue? Maybe it's on the edge of the screen, or offscreen? Does the log show anything odd at that point?
If you're on Runelite you could also try disabling plugins (and star the ones you have active so you don't lose track) as some plugins can interfere with bots.
Otherwise I'll try to reproduce the issue soon, just a bit difficult tbh.
good bot, except it gets stuck on trying to pick up the gun powder. I have to pause it and manually pick it up myself
Great bot! Got rogues outfit in < 1hr with 80 thieving. This bot should easily be 0.20~0.50$/hr.
Thanks, Cuppa, I use all your scripts. Thanks for keeping them updated. This got me the outfit
Works fine. Would be nice if it could drink energy potions to fill up then stamina for the buff, rather than using 3-4 doses of stamina potion every time.
Easy Full Set :) Cuppas always great