Economic Cannonballs 1.0.4

Literally creating balls of steel

1. Swatarinaess
    Smiths cannonballs in Edgeville.

For maximum efficiency;
    • Start logged in.
    • Have camera zoomed out as far as possible
    • Have the lightest possible Armour
    • Have items visible in the bank (Top row)
    Note;
    Bot can take up to 15s to load if you do not start with ammo-mould and steel bars in your inventory!
    fatboy123 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. alcratrazsup
    alcratrazsup
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    with the new interface on the furnace is it bugged. when the bug its solved, i will give it 5 stars
  2. Moonman
    Moonman
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    So the bot can get the cannonballs from the furnace and does make the trips to the furnace. However, once it uses an inventory of steel bars it keeps getting stuck there and doesn't return to the bank without manually moving my mouse towards the bank. I like that stats are tracked along with the NPC dismisser, but not being able to return to the Edgeville bank after making the cannonballs is a real deal breaker for AFK usage to me. If this problem were fixed this would definitely be a 5/5 but this problem is holding that back unfortunately.
  3. ity95
    ity95
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Its actually a real good bot quite a lot of the time, however it seems to get stuck on a task for a good amount of time and then either crash for no reason, or crash because the bot for some reason wont click the next task, logs out, and the interface login handler wont pickup because the script still thinks it is trying to perform the task. Few occasions there were no crashes but normally crashes after an hour or so
    1. Swatarinaess
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. If you happen to have the log files, or can elaborate on specific instances where it bugs out I can start working on fixes for it.