Economic Cannonballs 1.0.9

Literally creating balls of steel

1. Swatarinaess
    Smiths cannonballs in Edgeville.
    • Start logged in at the bank.
    • Have camera zoomed out as far as possible
    • Have the lightest possible Armour
    • Have Steel bars (noted) & ammo-mould in the inventory.
    • Make sure run in enabled
    Note;
    The bot can take up to 15s to load if you do not start with ammo-mould and steel bars in your inventory!

Proggies:
    [​IMG]
    fatboy123 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hanzomain94
    Hanzomain94
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    works perfectly every time I see others are having issues try zooming camera out to max distance that's what I do and never have any issues I'll let it run on two accounts for 10+ hours a day
  2. Savvymushrooms
    Savvymushrooms
    3/5,
    worked for about 6k bars after that its began to run off stand, still or walk up to table over and over in the bank. i have to quick click or pause it to unnote but after unnoting the bars myself it begins to work. it will take me to furnace and put them in, then once inv is empty its a repeat. i am giving it a break, it was great while it lasted.
  3. DemonSlayar
    DemonSlayar
    3/5,
    Works perfectly and efficiently; however, I was banned (mule) after one day. Smelted 6000 bars throughout the day in 2-4 hour sessions taking breaks. Babysat the entire time so I can say it had no hiccups.
  4. ubelkeithans
    ubelkeithans
    4/5,
    Does not log back in after beeing logged out from 6h limit.
  5. matthew gutz
    matthew gutz
    5/5,
    works perfect
  6. panic11
    panic11
    5/5,
    No issues with this at all, does what it's supposed too, doesn't crash. Thanks!
  7. fancylivin
    fancylivin
    5/5,
    might misclick the bank notes every so often but doesn't get stuck. 3+ runtime with no issues
  8. Lachapelle
    Lachapelle
    4/5,
    I made the bot work all night and I did 4.5k bars out of 5k. I am not sure why it stopped but did his job. For a free bot this will become my money maker!

Thank you good sir!
  9. bluebossa3jb
    bluebossa3jb
    4/5,
    worked great for about a week, sadly now when it is done with the cannonballs it simply clicks the noted steel bars over and over never to return to the bank
    1. Swatarinaess
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! This may be due to how the camera angles are setup, a fix will be released as soon as possible.
  10. xsh4d0wx
    xsh4d0wx
    2/5,
    Spam clicks steel bars, sometimes does work but then ends up getting stuck constantly. Very bot like behaviour, could lead to ban.
    1. Swatarinaess
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, we will get on this right away and find a fix for the issue.