Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cannonball Ventures

Bot Consultant
Swatarinaess submitted a new resource:

Cannonball Ventures [Free] - Creating literal balls of steel

JEE5r36.jpeg

How to use:
  • Start logged in at the bank.
  • Have the lightest possible Armour
  • Have Steel bars (noted) & (double) ammo-mould in the inventory.

Supported Locations:
  • Edgeville

Running out of botting hours?
Try the paid version:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice script, but it gets stuck both at the bank and at the furnace. Might need some intermediate steps where it walks halfway between the two before trying to interact with them.

Bot Consultant
Nice script, but it gets stuck both at the bank and at the furnace. Might need some intermediate steps where it walks halfway between the two before trying to interact with them.

It has been fixed in v1.0.3, if it still persists let me know.

good script but it has a problem banking it hovers over the bank (i can see it) but it never clicks the bank im not sure what the problem is but i hope it gets fixed! 4/5

so far all ive done is adjusted the placement of the camera and it has been able to bank but if i do that it has trouble clicking the furnace ( change placement of camera just a tad and it all should be fixed)

Last edited:
Bot Consultant
good script but it has a problem banking it hovers over the bank (i can see it) but it never clicks the bank im not sure what the problem is but i hope it gets fixed! 4/5

so far all ive done is adjusted the placement of the camera and it has been able to bank but if i do that it has trouble clicking the furnace ( change placement of camera just a tad and it all should be fixed)

Thank you for the feedback. The issue will be fixed in the next release, which should be soon! :)

Bot Consultant
Last edited:
Bot Consultant
its just that the bot click the bars and after the furnance more not ^^
I still need to update it, and at the time of writing I am very busy with work. I believe i will need to remove the bot temporarily from the bot store, then add it back when it has been fixed. Apologies for any inconveniences.

~Swatari