gAltar 1.1.3

Living on a prayer

1. Gengsta
    The Gilded Altar bot from ok_hand productions.

This bot currently includes:
    * Dragon, Wyvern and Superior dragon bones
    * Intelligent host finder/swapper with blacklist (+ a feature to force host)

Known issues:
    * None!

Notes:
    * Start the bot in Rimmington with your bones + gp.

Future updates:
    * ?

Got any suggestions for future updates?
    Ran into any bugs?
    Please post them in the thread and I'll look into them!
    Zirma and Savior like this.

Recent Reviews

1. maul slap
    maul slap
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    how long does it normally take to start? my account just stood there for ages and never ended up doing anything
  2. EpicDamage
    EpicDamage
    4/5,
    works perfect, some antiban features are lacking...
  3. MartiiJn01
    MartiiJn01
    5/5,
    Works great, make sure to zoom out all the way in order for this bot to work correctly, also turn of roofs.
  4. atf222
    atf222
    5/5,
    other than sometimes stalling a bit when trying to unnote bones it works flawlessly!
  5. iRelaxer
    iRelaxer
    4/5,
    Pretty good bot. Brought me from 77 to 99 with breaks, spread over 1 week.
    The bot sometimes need correction by me, had a few times that the bot bugged and walked to a different building in Rimmington and went afk there. BUT after checking around, just make sure you leave the inventory open and not some other tab. Also need to turn the camera right so that the bot can click on phials, the portal and the altar without having to walk for it, so it doesn't bug.
  6. jgs
    jgs
    5/5,
    Works great, no complaints. I think runemate had some issues on the 30th that broke a lot of bots. This one worked fine today.
  7. JKunch
    JKunch
    5/5,
    working well for me so far going to try and use this to 99 will change review if something with the bot comes up
  8. 16lines
    16lines
    5/5,
    Used for about 3 hours now, so far so good. Will change rating if i find anything wrong but so far love it and would recommend to everyone.
  9. nocajudo
    nocajudo
    5/5,
    Works perfectly if in full screen
  10. adam lads
    adam lads
    4/5,
    Works well. Make sure roofs are turned off though. Thats the only problem i had as the boy didnt seem to find phials