Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Gilded Altar bot from ok_hand productions.

This bot currently includes:
* Dragon, Wyvern and Superior dragon bones
* Intelligent host finder/swapper with blacklist (+ a feature to force host)

Known issues:
* None!

Notes:
* Start the bot in Rimmington with your bones + gp.

Future updates:
* ?

Got any suggestions for future updates?
Ran into any bugs?
Please post them in the thread and I'll look into them!
Reactions: Zirma and Savior
Author
gengsta
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.40 star(s) 52 ratings

More resources from gengsta

Latest updates

1. gAltar v1.1.3 Released!

gAltar updated to v1.1.3. * Fixed NPE * Added support for 'Superior dragon bones'
  2. gAltar v1.0.2 Released!

gAltar updated to v1.0.2. * svn fix
  3. gAltar v1.0.1 Released!

gAltar updated to v1.0.1. * Force-host can now be disabled without restarting the bot.

Latest reviews

ignore my review below. i used this bot 75-99 prayer 6-12 hours a day no breaks no ban.. 5 stars because its free and saved me about $10-15 instead of going with the paid bots.

issue this bot has.. it has to be babysitted. if a host leaves it will continue trying to join the house which will trigger bot like behavior if u leave it on overnight. other than that great bot

650k xp per hour with superior bones. and 300-330k xp per hour with dragon bones
Crashed immediately.
Keeps doing this weird thing where it goes to my own POH then exits goes back to unnote bones goes to altar then back to my own POH every single time.
Great bot used it many times. Although sometimes gets lost and will go north east of Phils by the water and just stand there continuously logging in and out after inactivity. Most the time it works very well just that small issue.

Bot could do with being able to access the house advertisement post box to look for hosts with alters, as sometimes there isn't players shouting out ads for houses to go into.
cheers!! runs flawlessly cheers
Beautiful script, worked flawlessly for me. only flaw i would love to see more bones implemented! not a must have though, as i said it is a beautiful script!
Still works as great as the day I found it about 3 years ago.
good one
was working fine till today , it just keep clicking on the bones over and over again
bot only works for two loads then it starts doing something weird like spamming the players name you wish to join but in open chat. tried restarting the app and everything but it kept messing up. would not recommend using this bot.