1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gatsby Combat Helper 1.8.7

Protect yourself against boss attacks!

Tags:
  1. namedspeed
    Automatically protect yourself against supported bosses:
    ToA: Akkha, Zebak, Wardens
    ToB: Nylo Boss, Sotetseg, Verzik
    CoX: Olm
    DT2: Leviathan, Whisperer, Vardorvis
    Other: Nightmare, Phosani, Jad

Conserve Prayer Points:

1T flicks prayers when they're manually turned on. Enjoy a life of infinite prayer everywhere you go!

Gear Switch Assis
    t™:
    Swapping weapons will automatically switch your gear. Items in your inventory are checked for a match in your custom equipment list. Adding a "!" prefix will only equip those items when switching to a one handed weapon. Adding a "-" prefix will unequip those items. Holding the CTRL key while switching weapons will not initiate a gear switch.
    Example Configuration:
    Range Weapons: blowpipe, bow
    Range Equipment: masori, anguish, -primordial, !buckler

RNG Assist:
    Includes additional RNG. Placebo not included.

Now With AutoThrall Technology (Beta):
    Summons a Greater Ghostly Thrall when you attack *anything*.

Recent Reviews

1. Dannymc92
    Dannymc92
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.14
    probably the best bot in history and its free,, would love to see it made bigger to support more bosses, e.g. inferno and cerb.. would definitely pay for this bot its incredible
  2. YourBestMate00
    YourBestMate00
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    You go from being that guy, to "THAT" guy with this. I'd give it 4.5/5 if I could.

4/5 for now until we get gear profiles, once we get that, this will be perfect.
  3. kaelthuzad
    kaelthuzad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.7
    easiest and best in market
  4. KnightOfZero
    KnightOfZero
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    Used this for Awakened Leviathan for the 1t prayers and did the rest manually. It's amazing that one of the best assist bots on this platform is offered for free!
  5. shaqtus24
    shaqtus24
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.4
    One of the best bots on the platform, and it's free. God bless you namedspeed
  6. lexi123
    lexi123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.5
    This is a game changer holy SHIT! Works absolutely perfect!!
  7. Bing Bong
    Bing Bong
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Been running TOA at 475 with this and it's been a blessing, there was some miss clicks but all in all, unreal performance, thank you. I will definitely be using this until the end of time.
  8. taako13
    taako13
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Absolutely everything ive been wanting for TOA. works great for other content too and Preston is very responsive on the discord for feature requests!
  9. DeepSouth
    DeepSouth
    5/5,
    Top notch wouldnt even be soloing entry mode without it now im doing 220 invo no worries
  10. Orz
    Orz
    5/5,
    Incredible TOA assist bot, flawless prayer switches, massive help with gear swapping as well, almost makes TOA afk lol, havent tried at any other boss but I'd imagine it'll work great there as well. Ty for listing the bot as soon as i put a request out there :)