Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Casts Plank Make spell on Mahogany logs for 90k-110k xp/hr. No GUI.
On start must equip some type of earth staff and have coins and nature/astral runes in Inventory.
Reactions: LilStanky
Author
jukkie
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.80 star(s) 5 ratings

Latest reviews

The bot works fine for a bit, but I definitely wouldn't let it go unsupervised for too long. Every ~ 30-45 min it will press the filter button in the Spell book and gets stuck. Also, there aren't any goal/stop settings. It will idle indefinitely when you run out of supplies. I gave it a 3 because despite the cons, it does work great as an auto-clicker AND its free so ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
For a free bot I have zero complaints, Just be cognizant that it will keep trying to plank make if you run out of runes and are AFK at that point. :)
Pretty good bot. I've been using it for a full week now about 8 hours per day with some breaks. I'm getting around 120K xp/h which is pretty good. I like the random breaks it takes. Only reason I didn't put 5 stars is there is no interface. Would have been nice to have an xp tracker. Also, I don't know why but the bot doesn't close when you are out of logs or runes. It just idle's. It should log out.
Ran for around 12 hours yesterday. Worked well. I like the occasional random breaks to make it more human-like.
its a very very good bot. my only complaint from using it is that this bot will get approx. 80-90k per hour, while I can use the spell at human speeds and get 155k per hour. if you cold drastically speed up this bot it would be a real winner!