Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Start with runes and non-enchanted bolts in inventory, currently only supports enchant crossbow bolts.
Author
lilstanky
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.40 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from lilstanky

Latest updates

1. Noble 1T Magic v2.1.3 Released!

Noble 1T Magic updated to v2.1.3.
  2. Noble 1 Tick Magic v2.1.2 Released!

Noble 1 Tick Magic updated to v2.1.2.
  3. Noble 1 Tick Magic v2.1.0 Released!

Noble 1 Tick Magic updated to v2.1.0.

Latest reviews

ye sir ur script is broken jus presses space bar ad infinitum
L
lilstanky
Might be due to an update, I just tested it out and still works.
What's your ms on the server you're logged in to? Plays a role too. But testing it out now and works. Make sure to have all runes, unenchanted bolts ready in inventory. If you're still having issues join the discord and post logs so I can review.
bot just holds space bar and thats it. Wont enchant bolts for me
L
lilstanky
Might be due to an update, I just tested it out and still works.
What's your ms on the server you're logged in to? Plays a role too. But testing it out now and works. Make sure to have all runes, unenchanted bolts ready in inventory. If you're still having issues join the discord and post logs so I can review.
Bot is not doing what it need to do. its not 1 tick and quits after a few minutes. wasted 12 cents on 2 time try.
L
lilstanky
Latest version is fixed, was away for a while but fully updated now.
this is not true one tick... if it was XP rates would be much higher. this is a very chill click rate xp rate if that makes sense. 1 tick is every game tick, not every 3 game ticks.
L
lilstanky
Bolt should be 1 tick, I'll improve the logic for this in next updates and move the other enchants to a AIO magic bot which should be launching soon.
Huge