Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Set hotkeys to switch gear, prayer flick, auto-eat, and more!.
Author
bistuanova
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from bistuanova

Latest updates

1. Nova's PvM Helper v1.2.3 Released!

Nova's PvM Helper updated to v1.2.3.
  2. Nova's PvM Helper v1.2.2 Released!

Nova's PvM Helper updated to v1.2.2.
  3. Nova's PvM Helper v1.1.3 Released!

Nova's PvM Helper updated to v1.1.3.

Latest reviews

Great work! this makes it a lot easier (read: possible) for me to me to do a lot of bosses, without feeling like I'm cheating too much on my iron.

Would it be possible to get item use added? Like 'Eat Shark' or 'Use POH tablet'?

I have also noticed that thrall summoning spells don't seem to work?
This bot works perfectly! I strongly recommend getting it. There is only one issue (sometimes) if you press hotkey to gear switch and press another one instantly after sometimes an item will not equip properly. As long as you time your switches perfectly, this bot works flawless. Excellent work dev!
Fantastic. This helper is incredible with it's switches. However, I couldn't get it to do a 10-way switch without it taking two or 3 ticks to do. 10-way ticks aren't something that's really used in game though unless you're AHK pking, so it's not really an issue for the average user. I'd imagine this is great at raids and bosses where you need 3-6 way switches. Would be cool too to add a feature where instead of typing in all your items, you could just select them. All in all, such a cool bot and so good for the tiny price!
bistuanova
bistuanova
Just put an update out that should address faster gear switching as well as a new UI to select your gear.
10/10 this is awesome. Takes some time to get used to but this is huge once you get the hang of it.
Would love to see option for making different profiles.
Makes it easier to switch, now we'd have to delete the whole thing and start over if say you go from ToA to CoX
bistuanova
bistuanova
Thanks for the feedback!

Profiles are definitely on my TODO list along with some QOL changes to the interface.