Prime Hunter Lite 1.0.1

The Hunter that never rests!

1. Defeat3d
    Prime Hunter Lite
    The lite version of Prime Hunter. This version only features birds, use the premium version to unlock all features, including but not limited to:

Birds and chinchompas
    This bot support birds and chinchompas of all types and at all locations except the wilderniss.

Salamanders
    This bot supports salamanders. Be careful, this bot will not take your waterskins or the fact that pkers can attack you in account.

Falconry
    This bot fully supports falconry as long as you're either wearing the gloves or you have at least 500 gp in your inventory.

Customizable formations
    Don't like using the standard trap formations? That's no problem with Prime Hunter. You can change the existing presets or create your own formation with a few clicks in a slick menu.

Prioritization with projection
    Prioritization is done in the most efficient order (filling empty spots -> rebuilding collapsed traps -> collecting successful traps -> dismantling unsuccessful traps), and state projection is used to determine what spot has to be handled next, resulting in higher experience and gold rates.

Efficient inventory handling
    Your inventory will only be cleaned up if there's nothing else to do, or if your inventory doesn't have enough spots to collect your successful traps. This way you'll be wasting as little time as possible.

Customizable break handling
    This bot allows you to set up your own break profiles, or you can let the bot itself generate one for you. Your traps will be picked up before taking a break, and set back up when done breaking.

Recent Reviews

1. elrumin
    elrumin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Good
  2. xsh4d0wx
    xsh4d0wx
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Used the falconry bot as soon as it went premium. It's quite good. The reason why I haven't given it the full 5 stars is because it sometimes clicks north on the minimap for no reason, then runs back down south where all the kebbits are. If you could somehow fix or remove this, that would be great as it seems quite botlike doing that over and over again.
  3. jeremy08
    jeremy08
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.6b
    would be really good if it had a option to bank as well for salamander and lizard
    but other then that it is great works fairly well
  4. Se7en Fold
    Se7en Fold
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.6b
    The only issue I have is that it pretty randomly gets stuck sometimes. At red chins, it just loses traps and AFK's for hours, and at red salamanders, it gets me stuck in the Runecrafting area underneath the altar.

Other than that, works pretty well. I've run it from 30-currently 77 hunter and still haven't had issues (other then getting stuck or losing traps).
  5. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.5b
    Just updating my Review. Easily the best hunter bot for RuneMate, runs so smoothly. Been hunting red chins with it and already made a mill. Thank you Creator for scripting this so well!
  6. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.4b
    Easily the best hunting bot on RuneMate. One issue though. When I was hunting birds. I set the bot to Bury the bones. Instead it just kept droping them. Please fix for 5 stars.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      Investigating. :)
  7. Infinite Monkeys
    Infinite Monkeys
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.4b
    99 hunter from red chins - practically flawless.
  8. Mariapah
    Mariapah
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.2b
    I was banned last night after using 2 days. I was wondering what i did wrong, and some recommendations so this does not happen again. I need to upload the account only to 83 u.u
  9. alfarth
    alfarth
    4/5,
    Okey; first of all, this is an excelent bot! got me from 0 to 99 in about 4 weeks. sadly i've gotten a perm ban just after 13.5m xp. the bod seem to struggle a bit finding my traps. the last time i ran it, it catched 291 chins in about 8 hours and lost all my traps. 5 hours later my acc was banned.
    still giving u 4/5 stats tho.
  10. bomb head11
    bomb head11
    4/5,
    Good script, very responsive for Salamander Hunting. I have but only two concerns about it. 1) It doesn't wait the appropriate amount of game ticks after setting up traps before it tries to do more actions. So while you set up a trap it will click elsewhere before you're finished the full set up. 2) You can Shift-Click drop sallies now! Aside from those two minute things this script seems very well made, and recommendable to others! I hope the creator reads this soon and makes this 4 turn into a 5 ^_^! Thank you very much!
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      I have implemented shift-dropping in today's update.