Prime Pest Control Lite 1.3.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. dlainee666
    dlainee666
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Works nearly perfectly, but the fact it won't eat and targets splatters means you'll end up dying a fair bit.
  2. jacob bailey
    jacob bailey
    3/5,
    they need to update it. as of 9/20 it no longeer works at all. hops on boat then stands there
  3. anthony bargallo
    anthony bargallo
    5/5,
    great script! 50 to 70 range in a day and a half ! racks up points really fast good to train a pure with.
  4. Edwardgrieg
    Edwardgrieg
    1/5,
    Bot is broken now, wont go any longer than to stand in the boat when its already departed, then just stands there doing nothing, its like it needs a push. DONT DOWNLOAD until they update this
  5. georgezuid
    georgezuid
    1/5,
    broken bot cant even board the fucking boat
  6. DailyIncome69
    DailyIncome69
    5/5,
    I can definatelly recommend this bot, worked super flawless for hours without any problems!
  7. k0rps
    k0rps
    3/5,
    Often times stands around until activity bar drops into the red. Clicks in random spots with no monsters. Gets stuck behind Brawlers until they die. Kills way too many Splatters.

This being said, it's still better than having to grind PC yourself
  8. bay6
    bay6
    1/5,
    Bot doesnt work 80% of the time it just stands around doing nothing..
  9. Limeyy
    Limeyy
    5/5,
    Really good bot, got from 40 str to 70 and made around 3k pest control points wich made me low health and high strength. I had it on for like 13hours everytime and havent got banned works really good, sometimes it fails ingame wich makes u get 0 points buts its okay since 90 procent will get points . AmAZING Bot meanwhile u sleep
  10. phreakyness
    phreakyness
    1/5,
    ran for a couple hours on my main then got banned. bot worked perfectly but still ends with ban