Prime Pest Control Lite 1.3.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. evanwinza
    evanwinza
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    it wont even leave the boat of the start
  2. thesamefaen
    thesamefaen
    2/5,
    Get's stuck in the boat and need babysitting, also runs around just attacking certain mobs and not defending Knight at all...
  3. rofin1
    rofin1
    5/5,
    good bot, gr8 for farming pest control points. it offen gets stuck so i don't recommend leaving the bot alone but it mainly does it job
  4. tdotsfinest52
    tdotsfinest52
    2/5,
    Honestly, it does its job, but it is very sketch. I would never leave this bot alone if you value it. Also it you even value your account and the longevity of it i would recommend you just grind it out yourself. Got myself a 2 day ban from this one.
  5. Cypherraven
    Cypherraven
    5/5,
    amazing script got me full void with two helms in about 12hours overall.
  6. Cutler
    Cutler
    1/5,
    Got me perma banned, would not recommend
  7. wamppi
    wamppi
    1/5,
    Sometimes the bot start clicking outside the map and runs back and front. Got banned using this bot so be carefull.
  8. ukbenh
    ukbenh
    5/5,
    Players perfectly. Thanks!
  9. Spanjol
    Spanjol
    3/5,
    It's a really solid bot, botted around 10 times for between 2-5 hours. the 10th time i got banned after only botting 2 hours so be careful.
  10. doobigothigh
    doobigothigh
    3/5,
    hey there a bugs, my character isnt doing nothing it might click and attack but then the character start to stand around and not do nothing at all. the devine and prime pest control lite. keep getting the knight notice a lack of not doing nothing. for 8 hour straight i only gotten 34 point only. could you please fix this. i would love to use this script