Scuffed Quester 1.1

Gets 7 quest points for GE

1. blokys
    Completes the following quests: Cook's Assistant, Sheep Shearer and Romeo and Juliet

Start the bot after tutorial island or have a bucket and pot in inventory.
    RunescapeSkiller2007 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. C0mplexSailor
    C0mplexSailor
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1
    as advertised
  2. bottingman43
    bottingman43
    1/5,
    didnt work at all.
  3. xjoeyboyx
    xjoeyboyx
    3/5,
    Bot works with a little help. It has problems with walking to the correct location.
  4. alliesd
    alliesd
    2/5,
    Got banned on 2 accounts halfway through Romeo and Juliet otherwise the other 2 quests went without a hitch
  5. The Gent
    The Gent
    1/5,
    loops constantly on romeo and juliet
  6. tulpaa
    tulpaa
    4/5,
    Bot actually works surprisingly well. My one and only complaint is that on the Romeo and Juliet quest it gets stuck endlessly looping the dialogue with the Apothecary. Had to turn it off and manually get the berries myself but afterwords I started back up the bot and it ran fine after that. I put something up in the discussion thread about it. Thanks for the bot!
  7. banger69
    banger69
    5/5,
    no babysitting on my behalf. Did tutorial -> start bot ... I lost track of time but it took about 30 mins to complete.
  8. cotovios
    cotovios
    3/5,
    also bugs at the mill when trying to put the grain on the hopper
  9. Scotty5158
    Scotty5158
    4/5,
    The wheat problem is an easy fix, if you click the compass by the minimap itll point you due north. which will set you at the right angle to grind the wheat. it took a little messing with but i figured out thats the same reason there a few inaccuracies in this script. its user error.
  10. narga
    narga
    4/5,
    Managed to finish all three quests with babysitting. For the most part it worked fine when left to itself. The only real issue it had sometimes was trying to use grain when making flour on the windmill.
    However on both alts I have had my accounts locked about halfway through the script (around the start of Romeo).