Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Ok, I have a Vague idea of why its not liking PoH has Spirit Tree, its expecting a regular Spirit Tree and I have the one that's fused with a Fairy Ring because its more usable.

However that doesn't change the fact that when it wants to use a spirit tree, it uses the explorer ring to Falador patch, runs ALL the way to the GE and then teleports to Gnome Stronghold.

Ok, I have a Vague idea of why its not liking PoH has Spirit Tree, its expecting a regular Spirit Tree and I have the one that's fused with a Fairy Ring because its more usable.

However that doesn't change the fact that when it wants to use a spirit tree, it uses the explorer ring to Falador patch, runs ALL the way to the GE and then teleports to Gnome Stronghold.
Show me your house settings

xpo

Would be nice if this supported Civitas illa Fortis with the spellbook teleport.
Also could you make an option to bank with dueling ring at ferox enclave to restore energy?
Lastly, do you have plans to make it able to do farming contracts? Being able to leave it running doing easy contracts would be a great way to farm up some seeds.

Other suggestion I noticed is when it harvests both the herbs and the flower(such as limpwurt root), it will then go to the leprechaun get 1 compost> herb patch then go back to leprechaun and get another > flower patch instead of grabbing 2 and adding to both patches simultaneously.

edit: Also I noticed the bot got stuck accidentally closing the mushroom teleport interface for birdhouse runs while alching.

Would be nice if this supported Civitas illa Fortis with the spellbook teleport.
Also could you make an option to bank with dueling ring at ferox enclave to restore energy?
Lastly, do you have plans to make it able to do farming contracts? Being able to leave it running doing easy contracts would be a great way to farm up some seeds.

Other suggestion I noticed is when it harvests both the herbs and the flower(such as limpwurt root), it will then go to the leprechaun get 1 compost> herb patch then go back to leprechaun and get another > flower patch instead of grabbing 2 and adding to both patches simultaneously.

edit: Also I noticed the bot got stuck accidentally closing the mushroom teleport interface for birdhouse runs while alching.
Thanks will have a look at all of this

Hey man - is the discord link messed up? I go to join and it just blank screens on me.
Join the runemate discord first, then click the link to enter the support channel for this bot

I unfortunately do not have one of these in my POH to test it, I thought I added support for this ages ago but I guess it didn't work. Are u able to send me logs at all through discord?

Join the runemate discord first, then click the link to enter the support channel for this bot

I unfortunately do not have one of these in my POH to test it, I thought I added support for this ages ago but I guess it didn't work. Are u able to send me logs at all through discord?
I can attempt it.

Is this currently not working for some reason? Update etc? Ever so slightly changed settings from one account to the next (log types, house portals), and is getting stuck in quite a few spots. First, wont build birhouses with normal logs after crafting them. Won't walk all the way to falador or ardougne patches with portal.

Is this currently not working for some reason? Update etc? Ever so slightly changed settings from one account to the next (log types, house portals), and is getting stuck in quite a few spots. First, wont build birhouses with normal logs after crafting them. Won't walk all the way to falador or ardougne patches with portal.
Might have to restart both RuneMate and runelite. It's working fine for me. As always, make sure that there are no plugins enabled. Not even GPU

Can you add Necklace of Passage teleport to the traversal options for Tree Gnome Village?

You can use the necklace of passage to teleport to The Outpost -- short run to the fruit and wood trees in tree gnome.

Might have to restart both RuneMate and runelite. It's working fine for me. As always, make sure that there are no plugins enabled. Not even GPU
I've got the bot working.... decently. Again, I'd had it running flawlessly on another account. I do think normal log birdhouses are broken (though that is like a 2 trip thing before unlocking oak), because other logs since getting the levels have worked. The things that are still not working pertain to pathing from place to place, which I assume is run mostly on the RM traversal system. Specifically, If you finish a seaweed run, then the bot is ready to begin a birdhouse run, it will step one step out from the bank with logs, hammer chisel etc., then fail to get on the boat back to north island. This happened every time I ran the bot, 5+ instances of this for me. It also seems to be getting stuck in my house, using camelot portal that is located in the southern teleport of the room directly east of my home portal room. Again, not sure what uses RM traversal vs. script specific, but the bot is freezing at these two spots every run (though the camelot portal works after changing it to use camelot tele runes). These two things combined really just means I have to click twice per run, but still annoying once those runs are off-cycle from one another.

Edit: no plugins, restarted both, as well as deleting and redownloading nav data

Last edited:
I've got the bot working.... decently. Again, I'd had it running flawlessly on another account. I do think normal log birdhouses are broken (though that is like a 2 trip thing before unlocking oak), because other logs since getting the levels have worked. The things that are still not working pertain to pathing from place to place, which I assume is run mostly on the RM traversal system. Specifically, If you finish a seaweed run, then the bot is ready to begin a birdhouse run, it will step one step out from the bank with logs, hammer chisel etc., then fail to get on the boat back to north island. This happened every time I ran the bot, 5+ instances of this for me. It also seems to be getting stuck in my house, using camelot portal that is located in the southern teleport of the room directly east of my home portal room. Again, not sure what uses RM traversal vs. script specific, but the bot is freezing at these two spots every run (though the camelot portal works after changing it to use camelot tele runes). These two things combined really just means I have to click twice per run, but still annoying once those runs are off-cycle from one another.

Edit: no plugins, restarted both, as well as deleting and redownloading nav data
Thank you for that explanation, the camelot portal was a recent addition so its possible its broken. What bank does it get stuck at when going from seaweed to birdhouses?